11 . Let it sail

It was the weekend and that means, Jimin has to go to his house for few weeks.

"Do you have to? I mean I can delay that to next week." Yoongi whines as Jimin packs his clothes to stay over at his home.

"It won't be long, my Lord." Jimin answers but Yoongi pouts while folding his arms. Jimin finds it cute and walks to the prince who was adorable by now.

"I will miss you," Jimin whispers as he leans closer and brushed against Yoongi's nose with his. Yoongi stared at Jimin's eyes without any word coming from him.

"Time will fly, don't worry." Jimin smiled before walking away but Yoongi grabbed him before pushing him on the wall, pinning his hands above Jimin's head. Jimin wasn't shocked by that but it was intimating.

"Without you, it will be like in speed of a snail." Jimin giggled at Yoongi and leans in to kiss Yoongi's nose.

"You will be okay." Yoongi shakes his head and pulls Jimin by his waist before resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder.

"I won't." Jimin felt bad but there's nothing he can do, Yoongi loosens his grip on Jimin's hands and Jimin buries his fingers into Yoongi's beautiful hair.

"You can always come to me..no one will mind, I promise." Yoongi lifts his head to look at Jimin who gave him a small smile.

"I might do that." Yoongi finally smiled before leaning closer to kiss Jimin which Jimin allowed him. Ever since both of them confessed their love to each other, they became more close.

"Let me go.." Jimin whines when Yoongi paused to kiss him. Yoongi snuggled to Jimin's neck, kissing every part which was exposed now.

"Later."

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

"Keep him safe and don't stop at anywhere, understood?" Yoongi asks his guards who are escorting Jimin to his home. He was always escorted by the same guards for almost 8 years now.

"If anything happens, I want him back at the palace." The guards bow at Yoongi and Yoongi walks to the carriage where Jimin was seated comfortably.

"Are you okay in here?" He asked when he saw Jimin shifting in his place. Jimin nods with a smile on his face.

"You will be staying for three weeks. Then back to me, okay?" Jimin nods again.

"Don't forget to take those medicines and-"

"Your highness.." Yoongi pauses when Jimin calls and slowly leans closer, lucky for them that the curtain of the carriage covers them from the inside to outside. Jimin pressed a kiss on Yoongi's lower lip before smiling at him.

"I will be okay. Take care of yourself." Yoongi smiles before getting away from the carriage and monitors the guards to start their journey.

Yoongi stood there until he can't see the carriage anymore and then he felt...empty like something was missing from him. But he shook that thought off for now and gets ready to train for few hours before getting into work.

On the other hand, Jimin was feeling sad and empty as well. He always sticks to Yoongi whenever he wants and Yoongi doesn't complain. He always feels sad to leave for his own house. He should be happy because he can see his family and stay there but he feels sad that he can't be with the prince.

He used to get happy but the more he gets close to the prince the sadder he becomes, remembering the events that happened past few days.

"It's just a few weeks...it will go by soon.." Jimin pats his chest and sighs while staring outside as people passes by his carriage.