47. One scar two scar

Yoongi planned out the whole situation and placed his soldiers as planned. Jeongguk is fighting with him as well, Yoongi assigned him to protect the kingdom but he refused and stayed with Yoongi.

"Jeongguk!" Jeongguk came running with his horse.

"Send a message to the palace. Tell them to hide the maids as well as the queen. Tell them to move to my mother's palace right now!" Jeongguk bows as he hurries away while Yoongi goes forward to stop this war.

He is just hoping that Jimin escapes somewhere safe because this war is only a decoy to stop him from going back to the palace to save his queen. They are mainly targeting the palace for Jimin and they want him.

' Please just get out from there.. '

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

The maids stayed with Jimin because they felt safe with him as he stares out, watching birds flying around.

"My lord.." Jimin looks up and saw Yuji, a senior maid who adores Jimin like a mother. Currently, she is pregnant, she was told to stay home during this time but she refused and stayed back in the palace.

"Yes, Yuji-shi?" Jimin gave a sweet smile to her, she brings up a smile but her smile fades quickly. She was worried about this whole situation and caressing her belly while her face shows concern.

"I...I was.."

"Are you worried about the war?" She looks up at Jimin who had a smile on his face. That angelic smile melts my heart in seconds.

"Yes...I do not understand why this is happening...." Jimin scoots closer to her and holds her hands, rubbing her upper part.

"Yuji-shi, I know you are worried, and so am I. But there is something else you need to worry about than this war." Jimin points at her baby bump and smiled widely.

"You have to take care of yourself for your child. The only loved one in your life, a miracle." He said those words sadly because he also dreamed of having a family but this is impossible for him and there is no other way around it.

"But.."

"Sister Yuji, my lord is right! You should focus on your baby than thinking about the war. Our king will win this and I am positive!" Mina chirps as Jimin nods, agreeing with her.

"Like Mina-noona said, please shake those thoughts off." Yuji nods as she caresses her belly again.

"Thank you, my lord." Jimin grins but their happy moment didn't last for long because they heard loud footsteps and the doors open,revealing Jeongguk.

He was sweating and panting while staring at the ladies and Jimin.

"Jeongguk.."

"You have to escape! Right now." The ladies were shocked by his words and started to panic.

"Wait! Why!" Jimin stood up and walked towards Jeongguk.

"The king ordered!"

"We should listen to him."

"Yes!"

"We have to leave now!"

The ladies started to gossip while Jimin stares at Jeongguk who have nothing to say.

"Is he okay.." Jimin asks with a shaky voice, his heart has not stopped beating so fast.

"Yes for now. But ..." Jeongguk looks uncertain about something.

"But?"

"The enemy is increasing ...we do not have many soldiers...the king requested soldiers from the Kim palace but they will take time to reach here and...they are slowly approaching the palace...that is why...the king ordered you to escape and go to her ladyship's house." Jeongguk spills out everything he knew. Jimin is scared now, he was worried that something will go wrong ...he was right and now..he was on the edge of crying.

"Please, get ready and leave, my lord," Jeongguk says before he turns away to leave.

"My lord, I have your outfit ready for you. Please, change into this." Jimin turns around and looks at the peach hanbok, he shook his head.

"I will dress myself today. Please go and wait outside." He said with a smile as he gestures for the ladies to go out.

/ / / / / / / / / /

The land that once was decorated with beautiful stores and packed with people is now a blood bath. Bodies were here and there, blood spread all around the ground, places were burning and few horses were around, dead.

Yoongi charged at the small armies and almost injured the men, he was covered in blood and there were a lot of injuries on his body as well. A big cut across his right eye and his blade were dripping blood. Most of his soldiers have died and he was waiting for Jeongguk to join him.

Until...

' My, My what a mess you have made, Min. '

Yoongi looks up to see Yonghyung riding his horse while someone familiar beside him. He was pissed and very much wants to kill them both.

"I never thought that we can pull the king out so fast. Looks like the king is naive and stupid." Yonghyun laughs loud while the other one looks uninterested.

"Why are you doing this? Have I made a mistake to let you loose?" Yoongi asked as he eyes yonghyung.

"Certainly. Do you not know that never leave a predator loose?" Yoongi scoffed.

"I think I made a mistake. But.." He turns to the other one who was looking at him.

"What have I done to you that you have joined this ignorant?" Yoongi asks while the other one smirks at him.

"Nothing much, just being a thorn in my path that is all." Yoongi glares at him.

"And how is that so? I have given you the offer to be the king but you refused once. So, what is the thing you need?" The person tilts his head with that same smirk.

"Your queen." Yoongi grit his teeth and charges at him but Yonghyung blocks him.

"Not so fast, Min!" Yoongi kept his eyes on the other person who leans closer.

"I only want him, that is all I want." His smirk grows.

' My dear brother. '

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

How do think this is keeping up? I'm super pumped for finishing this!

Btw! Have you guys thought if anyone makes this book a drama? I'm not that perfect about describing everything that a drama needs but I did okay? What if someone makes this a drama... Then it would look so so cool! I might cry actually!

But what do you guys think if this can make it to drama quality?