Prologue

Lost Garden

A place where you can finally find peace after having a tough day at work.

Where you can rest and watch the flower dances in the wind when the wind flows, brushing against the fragile petals as the night sky looks very mysterious.

It is a place where you can see the moon, shining brightly from above as its light brightens the place and letting the flowers bloom and shine brightly under the light.

' Your highness... ' The soft tone of this person's voice can melt anyone's heart just in a second after hearing.

' Your highness, it's late and it's cold out here. ' a pair of warm arms wrapping around my shoulder, easing my mood of mine with his calming scent.

' Your highness? ' another word, I told him not call me that whenever we are alone and we are alone now and I want him to call me dearly.

' Yoongi.. ' Finally, my name rolls out so smoothly from his beautiful mouth.

' Yes, my queen. ' a soft giggle makes the whole mood a lot better than it was already.

' You will catch a cold, honey. ' my eyes can't have enough of his beauty. The moonlight is making it more difficult for me to take my eyes away from his beautiful face.

Eyes shaped like a beautiful leaf, button-like nose along with flawless skin of his, honey-toned but looking so flawless under the moonlight. Amazing plumped lips despite them glazing under the light, so beautifully.

' Yoongi.. '

' You are so beautiful, darling. ' slowly the eyes turned into a crescent moon and cheeks raise a little as his lips craved into a smile.

' Only for you. '

/ / / / / / / / / / / /

'GET HIM OUT OF THE CASTLE! ' I yelled at the general who was fighting against me. We were in a war and my queen is under attack.

'CAN'T YOU HEAR ME! GO AND MAKE THE QUEEN ESCAPE! I'LL HOLD THEM BACK! '

' YES! YOUR HIGHNESS! ' I kept fighting with the soldiers as we kept pushing the enemies away from my Kingdom.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

' Your highness! The king has ordered us to make sure you escape the castle! ' The maids begging the queen but the Queen kept looking outside, he can see few clouds of smoke from distance.

' You can leave me... I can't leave now. I won't leave my husband behind and run like a coward. Your highness needs me. ' The Queen spoke as he slowly walks inside the King's chamber.

' Your highness! ' He closes the door behind him and tears forming inside his eyes.

' This is all my fault...I did this... I have to make up to this... ' He mumbles as he cries.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

' Your highness... ' One of the informers spoke while shaking, seeing so much blood around the king and his men.

' What is it? ' the king asks while turning to him.

' T-The Q-Queen. .. ' He shakes more which made the King's eyes widened.

The king ran to his castle and pushed through every door he sees. Once he finally reached his chamber and saw the maids were crying outside his chamber door.

The king was sure now what happened...

' Your..highness.. '

The king excuses the maids and slowly starts to open the door of his chamber with his shaky hands.

His eyes met with the most unexpected thing which he was afraid of ...which he didn't want ever to happened...

He walks inside and saw a letter beside the pillow. He grabs the piece of paper and started to read. .. he cries when he finishes the letter.

In the end, it said...

I finally found my place in your lost garden, darling.

And I am sorry ...

I will always love you. .please be brave, love.

Your dear queen, husband.

Jimin.

×××××××××××××××

Hello, everyone! Welcome to the new book 'Lost Garden' I hope you all will like this one as well!

Let me know how you felt about the prologue, I promise that it won't be that sad as it looks...I hope so...

Schedule for this update are : Wednesday and Sunday 💕

Anyway! Vote and comment! Thank you for reading!