44. Saving you

' I will make sure I devour you completely.'

Hoseok was waiting for a signal from Jimin but it was taking too much time to get that. He got concerned and quickly rushed inside, he noticed that all the servants and guards are not there. He ran to the dungeon and saw two guards, guarding the gates. Without any hesitation, he charged at them, and with his skill, he defeated them in no time.

He looked inside the prison to find anyone, but he saw no one and slowly stepped inside until he heard a rattling sound, he ran there to see Yoongi.

"Hoseok!"

"Yoongi! What- " Hoseok stopped when he saw a lady's body beside Yoongi.

"That bastard murdered his queen and took Jimin with him!" Yoongi blurt out in anger. Hoseok got worried and quickly helped Yoongi to get out of there.

"Where did he take him?" Hoseok asked but Yoongi shook his head.

"No clue, let's go. If he lays his fingers on him...I will not hesitate to depart his head from his body!" Hoseok was mad as well, he made a deal with Yonghyung but that jerk ruined it.

"Let's go."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

Yonghyung was panting while sitting on the floor while eyeing the one in Infront of him. Jimin outran him and he was tired as well, he hasn't run for years and his health is going down as well.

"You ..you can not escape!" Yonghyung saw red and jumped off to catch Jimin but this Jimin stayed still. He can not move because his legs were numb now. He closed his eyes and slowly reached to his sleeves.

"Fine...but call out when you need help and..." Hoseok looks for something in his sleeves and pulls out a dagger, beautifully craved and a dragon was designed on the handle.

"Take this ...as far as I know Yonghyung, he will do something...so defend yourself." Jimin accepts it and their carriage came to a halt.

Jimin remembered that Hoseok gave him a dagger and he quickly pulled it out, When Yonghyung was almost near touching him...

"AH!"

Jimin opens his eyes and saw red, blood coming out from Yonghyung's side and he held the dagger straight. He stabbed Yonghyung.

"YOU LITTLE-" Before he could finish his words, the doors open, and Yoongi and Hoseok rush inside to see the scene.

Jimin sat there, confused and scared while Hoseok grabs Yonghyung. Yoongi runs to Jimin as he holds the other's face gently.

"Jimin! Are you okay?!" Jimin lifts his eyes and stares at Yoongi with horrified eyes.

"I will take care of this one. You take Jimin home. I have already prepared the carriage." Yoongi nods after Hoseok finishes.

"Let's go.." Yoongi reaches to touch Jimin but he accidentally cuts Yoongi with the dagger as well.

"NO! No...do not..do not...touch me.." Yoongi ignored his injury because Jimin is more important than some injury.

"Jimin, love..look at him..it is me.." Jimin gasp for air while shaking his head.

"Do not...do not..please.." Yoongi understood that this event has scared Jimin so he did what he should have done in the first place. He selflessly steps closer, even though Jimin throws his arms and swings the dagger, cutting Yoongi's skin multiple times...Yoongi kept getting closer until he hugged the now crying boy.