31 . Hunter

Yoongi have bought Jimin to visit the Kim clan and to have some important meeting with Seokjin. Jimin has never seen that palace, so it is a nice getaway from their palace.

"Are you certain that the prince wants us there?" Jimin asked that question for the 10th time while being in the carriage, heading to the Kim palace.

"Yes, I am. He is excited to have us there for a few nights." Jimin sighs, being uncertain about the whole thing while staring outside.

"Then..who will take care of your palace?" Yoongi sneakily pulled Jimin closer and placed a kiss on his neck.

"You are worrying too much. Nothing will happen to my palace and I have put Jeongguk in charge of everything, if he finds anything weird then he will inform me first." Jimin glance at Yoongi but he was having a weird feeling from when they were leaving the palace.

"Do not worry, my queen. Just relax and enjoy your time being at Kim's palace." Jimin forced a smile but he couldn't ignore those feelings in his heart.

In a few seconds, they arrived at the palace and the guards greeted them respectfully, the carriage stopped in front of the stairs as the guards opens the doors to let the king get out of the carriage.

"Hyung!" Taehyung came running and stopped when he saw Jimin climbing down from the carriage. He smiled widely and grabbed Jimin's arm, pulling him by surprise which made Yoongi laugh.

"Easy, Taehyung. We are here for a few days. You can have Jiminie for a short time." Taehyung stuck his tongue out.

"I will keep Jiminie with me while you sleep alone!" Jimin giggles but Yoongi took that joke seriously.

"I'm afraid we can't stay longer than I thought." Taehyung laughs while Jimin frees himself and holds Yoongi'd face.

"He was joking, my love. I can't stay away from you." Yoongi melted in those words and his face heated up by that.

"Okay....let's get inside." Jimin smiles and kisses Yoongi's lips before lacing his fingers with Yoongi's.

"Let's go."

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

"Hyung is having a meeting so he will be free soon," Taehyung says as he walks ahead while the couple follows him behind.

"Who has come for the meeting?" Yoongi asked out of curiosity, Jimin was amazed by the palace so far. It was different than the one he lives and he saw many more open places than his place.

"Oh, the king from the north. Um...what was his name...Han.."

"Han Yonghyung?"

"Yeah! Him! If I am honest with you guys he is weird and I don't like his vibes." Two of them stops, Jimin was looking around so he was lost in their conversation. He bumped to Yoongi and let out a small whine, Yoongi turned back and saw Jimin rubbing his nose.

"Did you hurt yourself?" Jimin nods cutely, still rubbing his nose.

"Let me see." Yoongi steps closer and removes Jimin's hands away to see his pout and his red nose. Yoongi accidentally smiled at Jimin who kept a big pout on his face.

"You rubbed your nose so hard that it turned red."

"No... it's because I bumped into you." Yoongi cups Jimin's face and leans closer, forgetting that Taehyung was there and witnessing everything.

"Should I make it go away?" Jimin blushed but nods anyway. Yoongi leans closer and pecks Jimin's nose, Jimin lets out a small giggle until they heard someone clearing their throat.