8 . Beauty of the holder

Four years later

Jimin is 16 years old now and he volunteered to help the maids to do household chores after getting permission from the prince since he wants to help around too. Yoongi has been busy nowadays because he is the next throne to be the king, so he needs to accompany the current king more than anything.

"Is that all Miss Yin?" Jimin asked after wiping the sweat from his forehead. The maid nods before taking the baskets and heading back.

"Jimin!" One of the royal maids runs towards him and pants. She's the maid who serves the Queen.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks after helping the maid to sit down comfortably.

"Yes, I am fine. But the Queen has requested for you." Jimin was surprised by her words because he has never met the King and queen. He only saw them from far but now the Queen has called him.

"Um..where is she wants to see me?" Jimin ask being nervous. The maid smiles and gets up.

"I'll escort you there." Jimin smiled before bowing to her. She smiles back and told him to follow her.

Once they reached the Queen's chamber and the maid turned to Jimin before leaning to Jimin who backed off little.

"You are going to see the Queen, at least fix your hair." Jimin quickly brushes his hair. He cut off hair to shoulder length, so he has difficulties tying them.

"I'm sorry," Jimin says as the maid turns around and opens the door to tell the Queen about Jimin's arrival.

The maid looks back at Jimin and steps back so that he can enter. Jimin hesitated to open the door but he gathered his courage and opens the door gently which made a small squeaky sound.

The Queen instantly turned around to see the boy who was trying not to look at her.

"Oh my, so you are Jimin." Jimin lowers his head, afraid to make any eye contact with her. The Queen smile because like Yoongi has described how shy Jimin is, he is acting like that and the Queen likes it.

"It's okay, darling.  You don't have to be shy and nervous around me." Jimin looks up to see the beautiful lady in front of him, she was wearing a bright sky blue hanbok with gold details and a lot of accessories from her head to neck.

"Come here, what happened to your hair, sweetheart?" She mentioned Jimin's hair and he immediately touched his hair before lowering his head.

"The ends of my hair was splitting so I had to cut it off, your highness."The Queen chuckles and gestures him to come closer which he obeyed and walks ahead. The Queen stood up and gently brush her fingers on Jimin's cheeks.

"You are growing so beautifully. Just a like a flower." Jimin blushed by that and the Queen moved Jimin's bangs away from his face.

"So adorable." She squeals before her face lit up.

"I have something to give you." She quickly walked to the drawers and pulled out a box, she came back to Jimin and held out the box for him.

"What is this, your highness?" The Queen smiles and opens the box to reveal a pair of beautifully designed gold and emerald earrings.