35. The plan of destruction

This chapter is all about villains in this book. And I want to say something about the villains. I made Hoseok a villain in this book as you have already guessed. But don't take fiction seriously, love hobi! I made it because he is free with both Yoongi and Jimin and he is the closest to both so that's why I made him the bad guy but don't I mean DON'T hate obi. He is the nicest and sweetest guy! That's all I wanted to clear. And oh! You can hate the king of the north cause his an asshole 😁

Thank you for reading! 💜💜💜

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A palace with red flags with black details can be seen from far, kind of ironic; yes. But that is the palace of Yoongi's close cousin, Jung Hoseok. He used to live in the Min palace when he was a child, had a great bonding with Yoongi because Yoongi was kind and very nice to him than others. But Hoseok always has been on the mischief side, he got into trouble a lot.

One day, he did a terrible thing and accidentally hurt Yoongi while practicing their archery. It wasn't his fault or he didn't intend to hurt his only nice cousin but something happened and instead of helping the injured one, he left him there like he didn't hurt him.

Later on, the king means Yoongi's grandfather found out about this and ordered Hoseok's father to send Hoseok away from here and never to step inside this palace again.

Alas, Hoseok's father did as the king said and send his mother and him to the palace that he rules now. He grew up on his own because his mother was disappointed in him, he was dethroned because of that incident. Hoseok craved that in his heart but whenever he saw Yoongi, he forgets all about the past and tries to build a new relationship with him.

Yoongi understood and forgave him a while ago but he still keeps high alert whenever Hoseok is around and that didn't hide in Infront of Hoseok. Hoseok was trying to be a good brother to Yoongi once again but it was an impossible term by now.

So, Hoseok gave up and stayed as an outsider to Yoongi and only asked for help whenever he needed Yoongi. Until...that unexpected visit to the Min palace.

Hoseok never expected that Yoongi will keep someone so beautiful and naive under his wings when he first saw Jimin in the palace, being a shy boy. Hoseok wasn't interested in men but after seeing Jimin, he couldn't keep his eyes away. Jimin looked kind of lost when he used to follow Yoongi around but there was something else inside his eyes.

'Liking? No, Love. That is love. '

Hoseok understood that Jimin loved Yoongi but Yoongi wasn't aware and kept ignoring that poor child. So, Hoseok wanted to make a way for Jimin to see better someone.

Until that plan failed eventually. It seemed like Jimin was lost but Hoseok helped him to find out who he love and made a fool of himself. Taehyung, the youngest prince of the Kim clan; saw what happened and Hoseok didn't like it a bit.

So, after that Hoseok planned on snatching Jimin from Yoongi until he received the wedding news of the Min clan's prince. Hoseok's anger grew and he made up his mind that he will do anything to that shy boy as his.

A long sigh leaves from the person who walked from the carriage and arrived at the palace with red flags and black details. The guards escort him to the palace entrance until another guard bows Infront of him.

"What is it?"

"My Lord, you have a visitor." Hoseok frowns and gestures that guard to leave and continues to walk. He was back facing a figure that was smoking in the meeting hall.

"That is very inconvenient of you," Hoseok says while narrowing his eyes.

"You have a bad hospitality, lord Jung." The person spoke as the smoke in the room slowly fades.

"I did not expect to see you so soon," Hoseok smirks at the person after the smoke clears up the room.

"Lord Han Yonghyung."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Jimin was tracing invisible circles on Yoongi's pale body until he come across a scar on his lower back. He frowned a little until he ask...

"How did you..get this scar..." Yoongi slightly turns to face Jimin and grabs Jimin's hand before kissing it.

"When I was a child." Jimin pouts slightly.

"It looks deep."

"An arrow stabbed me there, so it stayed for long and left a scar." Jimin gasped but Yoongi chuckled.

"These small things happen a lot. To me, it is like a victory scar." Yoongi got up and leaned closer to Jimin who backed off a little.

"That is an odd way to hide your story." Yoongi chuckles again.

"Well, let's put it in this way then." Jimin tilts his head.

"How?" Yoongi hums and looks around Jimin's exposed body. Something caught his eyes and his fingers went there to trace it.

"Those scars are like the marks I made on you, a symbol that will remind you of what you have done in the past." Jimin blushed and covered his face with his hands. Another chuckle leaves from Yoongi's mouth.

"Jimin-ah." Jimin peeks from his hands.

"Do not leave me alone, okay?" Jimin somehow gathered his courage again before bravely leaning closer to kiss Yoongi. Yoongi didn't disappoint him and responded quickly.
Jimin broke off before snuggling to Yoongi's neck.

"I have already made a promise to you, so I can not break that." Yoongi nods while embracing Jimin in his arms.

"My petal."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

"Is this your plan to win that jewel?" Yonghyung asks after hearing out what Hoseok has planned.

"Yes, to gain what I want, we have to betray the one who trusts me." Yonghyung leans back while exhaling.

"But, Min doesn't trust me. He sees me as an enemy. How can I be benefitted in this plan of yours?" Hoseok fans himself while shaking his head.

"You are an idiot, are you not ?" Yonghyung grits his teeth while forming his fist.

"You have a lot of men in your guards and what I have heard, you also have a nice connection with the undergrounder dogs." Yonghyung coughs a little.

"Yes, you know a lot." Hoseok smirks.

"Well, put your dogs to work. It will an easy task for you while I; earn what I want." Yonghyung smirks as well.

"Well, I would like to put a small condition." Hoseok's smirk fades quickly.

"What kind of condition?"

"You can not taste that jewel all alone, my Lord " Hoseok glared at Yonghyun.

"Lord Han, know your limits." Yonghyung gets up and dusts his clothes.

"If you agree with me then I'll send my dogs to you the next week as you said. If you do not agree with me then forget about your deal " Hoseok glared at him while forming his fist.

"Till then. See you very soon, Lord Jung." Yonghyung left and Hoseok slammed his fist on the table.

"That bastard!"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

That's all for now!