40. Loneliness

As promised, Yoongi arrived at the Han palace in the far north. The guards were there and welcomed him as like any other royal. As soon as he stepped inside the palace, he sensed that something is wrong with this meeting.

"Lord Min! Welcome!" Yonghyun wide his arms as he walks towards Yoongi who eyes him like a threat.

"Yes, you have invited me and I had to accept it." Yonghyun nods as he looks around, noticing that Yoongi only came alone. Yonghyung looked a little annoyed by this that flashed on his face and wasn't unnoticed by Yoongi.

"Something wrong, lord Han?" Yoongi asked while watching Yonghyun's eyes before those nasty eyes drift back to Yoongi's.

"No, nothing. I was hoping to see your queen as well, but it seems like I was expecting too much." Yoongi scoffed before rolling his eyes.

"My queen does not travel far. He is sensitive towards traveling, so he stayed behind." Yonghyun's eyes twitched but he cracked a smile again.

"Is that so? Well, there's nothing we can do then. Shall we go inside?" Yoongi nods and follows Yonghyung inside as he leads first.

The inside was quiet, just like the whole palace is. Yoongi was feeling kind of weird that the servants were nowhere to be seen as well as his royal workers.

"Have you dismissed your servants?" Yoongi had to ask because this is unusual. Yonghyung hummed but shrugs his shoulder before shaking his head.

"I have not, they are preparing for our meal. We can not serve the guest with a plain usual meal, can we? So, they are putting ideas of what they can do and preparing." That kind of answer did not convince Yoongi but he let it slide.

"We are walking for a while, are we not?" Yonghyung stopped and turned back to face Yoongi, he looks a little annoyed by the facial expression that he presented.

"The meeting hall is a little far." Yoongi nods and gestures yonghyung to continue walking.

'This does not feel right at all...'

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Jimin sat outside, watching the sun going down as the wind gently touches his skin. He is upset that Yoongi had to leave even how much he begged him not to leave, but he is a king after all.

A sigh leaves his mouth, he flinched when he heard footsteps coming, he turned back to see Jeongguk standing a couple of steps away from him.

"Oh, it's you.."

Jeonnguk bowed a little before walking closer to Jimin who pats his chest to calm down from the surprise.

"My Lord, you should go inside. It is going to be dark and the meal is done if you order then-"

"I want to bath first..." Jeongguk nods and leaves when he realized that Jimin wants to be alone a little while. Jimin turns back and the flower that he planted started to bloom, he noticed some dead plants as well but he did not bother about it, but it did disgust him.

"Disgusting .."

After the bath that he wanted, he returned to the chamber for his meal and he saw one serving in there. He felt pain in his chest and memories from the day before flashed in front of his eyes.

He and Yoongi ate their supper together while discussing the daily tasks that they did and talked about some future stuff as well. But he misses the warmth that Yoongi delivers when they sat beside each other, he misses it.

Another sigh leaves his lips and he lost his appetite, he sat down to dry his hair and the water droplets fell onto his clothes. He stares at his reflection and his face looks puffy a little, no colors are on his lips and his eyes look tired.

"He would have scolded me for being like this..." He got tired of watching himself and gets up, he opened the doors that leads him towards the garden that he created.

The white flowers are in full bloom right now, the gentle breeze is still going on as his hair starts to dance with the breeze. Tonight is a little cold but he is not feeling cold, he pulled his sleeves and brings his hands to his chest, and starts to hum a song that he heard years ago.

"Please be safe..."

He looked up at the dark sky and tears flows down as he's trying to hold his sobs.

"My love ..."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

Yoongi stared at the dishes in Infront of him as Yonghyung pours him a drink.

"Why are not you touching anything? Are you scared that I will poison you?"

Yonghyung laughs loudly before serving the drink, while yonghyung was talking the doors opened and a lady walks in, she glances at Yoongi who stared at that lady for a while before looking away. The lady bowed at them before joining them, she sat beside Yonghyung and pours him a drink.

"Ah, lord Min! This is my wife, Han Arium." The lady smiled at Yoongi who bowed slightly.

"She is a fine woman, do you agree?" Yonghyung asked, Yoongi sips to his drink while the woman ignores Yonghyun's comment.

"Yes, indeed. She is beautiful.", Yonghyung raises his eyebrow with a smirk on his face.

"My, lord Min has a taste. No wonder why you have a beautiful queen all to yourself.", Yoongi twitched his eyes when he heard that comment from Yonghyung.

"Lord Min." Yoongi heard the female voice and looks up to see the lady came Infront of him, he noticed that the lady was wearing a beautiful hanbok but the only disgusting thing was that...she was showing her skin a lot.

"Can I offer you a drink?" Yoongi wants to say no because something does not look okay.

"No, it is fine. I do not drink that much." The lady looks down and smiled back again. She nods and moves away, Yoongi drinks the rest of his drink and sighs.

He misses his Jimin and he can not wait to go back and spend his time with his precious. He misses his voice, the small emotions that he expresses, his giggles, the blush on his face when he gets shy or anything Yoongi does to him.

"Lord Min, you are looking kind of happy. Anything you remembered?" Arium asked, being curious about why the king was smiling to himself. Yoongi noticed that Yonghyung was not in the room and only he and the lady was in there.

"Uh. I was thinking about something." The lady giggles a little. Yoongi was surprised because her giggle sounds just like Jimin's.

"Thinking about your queen?" Yoongi blushed a little when the lady caught him.

"Yes."

"Figures. Well.." She scoots closer to Yoongi and almost their arm brushed against each other.

"What are you-"

"Listen, you are in danger...please inform your clan immediately or-"

'My, my what we have here..'

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

That's for today!!