18 . Announcement from Royals

Next day

Jimin woke up and looked around because he was sure that the prince was with him last night but he woke up alone. He adjusted his robe, covering his exposed chest and shoulder before looking for the prince. He remembers everything that happened last night...

They had that.

It wasn't much but for Jimin, it was enough to get from the prince himself. He can say that it was a part of the Prince's love for him.

Jimin walked out but saw no one, he thought ..of negative things until he saw the royal servant walking towards him.

"Oh, Jimin! You are awake. The prince was asking for you." Jimin gulps and holds his neck to walk past the servant. The servant stared at him weirdly but shrugs it off before walking away.

Jimin walked to the hall room where the roof wasn't done yet and the light was shining through. He was awed at the scene until his gaze landed on the figure who was staring at the sky. A small smile appears on Jimin's face as he walks to the person.

Yoongi averted his gaze from the blue sky to Jimin who was looking beautiful this morning. He was glowing, under the bright morning light, his skin was radiating and he looked flawless in every way possible.

"Looks like you had a good night." Jimin giggles when he reached Yoongi and Yoongi instantly pulled Jimin closer to him.

"I was with an amazing person...so yes, my lord. I did have a nice night." Yoongi kissed Jimin's forehead. He loves it when Jimin play along with him.

"We should be heading home now. I have arranged a meeting with the ministers." Jimin hums and excuses himself to get dressed.

Jimin somewhat was a little upset because of how much he wants to live here with the prince but the prince has his own life and like as always he will be the king.

"And a king needs a suitable queen..." Jimin mumbles before sighing and approaching the room.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Later that day, as Yoongi said he held a meeting with the ministers about his decision about the throne and things.

"My lord, are you certain about your decision? If you need more time then we might reconsider-"

"There's no need for that anymore. And yes, I have decided to take the opportunity and be the king on this week." The ministers cheered within themselves. They were waiting for this moment and now it is time.

"We will have a feast tonight! In honour of our new king!" One of the ministers announces being super happy.

"Yes, indeed. Do as you please." Yoongi allows and stares at his soon to be ministry.

On the other side, Jimin stood outside, he has listened to every word they said and a small smile tugs on his face.

He decided to walk away and stay in his room because soon he will not be close to the prince anymore, so might practice that from now.

A few hours later, the maids served him his meal and he asked the prince if he will join him tonight.

"I don't know, Jiminie. He has a party with the ministry tonight." Jimin nod but forced a smile on his face.

"Thank you." The maid ruffles his hair before walking out. He stared at the meal before looking away and hugged his knee.

This feeling...this feeling is ...sad and empty.

With that when Jimin fell asleep he didn't know and the night passed like that.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / /