13 . Tragic in peace

Two years later

Jimin finally turned 18 and that means he's allowed to do anything and he is free to do whatever he wishes but his only wish is to spend quality time with the prince, all alone. Yes, that was Jimin's wish when he turned 18.

And that exactly happening right now. Yoongi took Jimin to the more open free side of the country to enjoy their quiet and alone time. Away from, the palace and people, only two of them and their love for each other.

Jimin grew more beautiful than before and he grew up his hair to a decent length now. He grew to be more feminine than being more masculine and Yoongi doesn't complain about it. He likes the way Jimin is growing up.

Now, they were relaxing while having each other's side. Yoongi head-on Jimin's lap as Jimin plays with Yoongi's hair, a soft breeze was going on as they sat under a tree, staring at each other while giving compliments.

"You could've asked for something better than this, "Yoongi states as he holds Jimin's hand and kisses it.

"I could. But I love this. You have been so pressed and stressed ...I even saw you barely because you were always surrounded by the ministries and you don't come to me at night as well." Yoongi chuckles and rolls up onto his arms before leaning on them to face Jimin who was pouting. Yoongi leans closer and kisses him.

"I am sorry for that, love. Don't worry I'll pay you some attention." Jimin grins as he folds his arms around Yoongi's shoulder.

"Do you love me that much?"Yoongi smiled before leaning for another kiss.

"I do. From the first day when my eyes landed on you." Jimin blushed and allows Yoongi to kiss and instantly he was trap in between Yoongi and the ground.

"Yoongi! No!" Jimin giggles as Yoongi snuggles to his neck and they laugh until there were sounds of horses.

"Prince!"

"My lord!" Yoongi quickly got up and saw the guards were calling him.

"What happened?  What's wrong? Why you all are here and not with the king!" Yoongi asked being stressed about them.

" The king!"

"He was stabbed, my Lord! "

" We have retreated to the palace!" Yoongi felt like someone snatched the ground from under him when those guards explained what happened. Jimin was scared as well because Yoongi looked like he was about to cry.

"We need you to go back to the palace, my Lord. "

"Outside is not safe for you!" The guard state and Yoongi nods, he forgot that he was with Jimin.  The guards helped Jimin to get into a horse before running to the palace.

As soon as Jimin reached the palace, it was gloomy. Nothing like what he was used to, everyone was quiet and the atmosphere was sad. His heart skipped a beat and he ran inside. The maid was crying and the servant stood in the hall room with a sad expression.

"Miss Lee!" Jimin calls the maid who gasped before running to Jimin. She hugged him while crying and Jimin was still confused about the whole situation.

"What happened? Is the king okay?"Jimin whispered because he knows that smelting went wrong.

"The king...Jimin. ..the king is..." Suddenly there were footsteps and Jimin's eyes widen when Yoongi passed by him.

"Your highness. .." Before Jimin could hold Yoongi, he ran out. Jimin's heart dropped and he slowly walked in the direction where Yoongi came from.

He saw the Queen gently stroking the King's hair as tears escaping her beautiful eyes.

"My lady..." He mumbles and the Queen turns to Jimin before letting out a sob. She motions Jimin to come closer which he obeyed and she hugged him while crying.

Jimin got the idea that..what happened and now he has no strength to tell the Queen or the prince anything. No word can comfort them...so he let the Queen cries as he stood there, tears dripping down while trying not to break down.

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

Later that day, Jimin waited for yoongi to come back so that he can talk to him.

A single hanbok was on his body and he stood outside in the cold, waiting for the prince to return. The Queen has postponed the funeral of the king to tomorrow and she's going to stay within the King's chamber until Yoongi comes back.

"Jimin.." Jimin turns around to see Miss Lee and she quickly wrapped the robe on Jimin that she had in her hand.

"You will catch a cold! What are you doing here! Go inside!"She scolds Jimin but Jimin sadly smiled at her.

"I am waiting for the prince..." Miss Lee sighs before nodding.

"Don't catch a cold, Jiminie." Miss Lee slowly stroked Jimin's cheeks before walking away. Jimin turned back to look for if he can any sign of the prince.

After waiting for an hour later, Jimin sighs and walks to his chamber and decided to wait in there. He opened up the doors to sat down at an extended part to see the moon. The moon was shining brightly that night. He only wished that if he could turn back the time and he wished that Yoongi was here with him...holding him in his arms.

A sigh leaves Jimin's mouth as his body slowly started to get cold as night becomes deep. He was tired indeed but he can't sleep until he sees Yoongi's face or know that Yoongi is back.

Another hour passed and Jimin was sure that it's past midnight now. He slowly wants to give up and he does that. He gets up and wraps the robe around his small frame before closing the door. As he was closing the door he heard a footstep and immediately turned around as the main door opens up and Yoongi stood there.

"Your highness. .." Jimin whispers and quickly runs to Yoongi before stopping to see Yoongi, he looked devastated. He was broken and sad which is undesirable. Jimin slowly cups Yoongi's face before slowly stroking his cheeks.

"Where have you been..."Yoongi holds Jimin's hands before leaning onto Jimin's palm.

"Why your hands are cold..." Jimin sighs.

"I was waiting for you...I was so worried.." Yoongi let out a soft chuckle.

"I'm sorry..."Jimin bit lips to prevent him from crying.

"It's okay...you can cry now.." Yoongi blinks at Jimin for few minutes before lowering his head and leans into Jimin's shoulder.

"Why.." Jimin strokes Yoongi's back as he let Yoongi cry on his shoulder.

"It's okay..it's okay.." It's a heartbreaking thing for Jimin to see the prince cry like this but there's nothing he can do to comfort him except being here to be the one who he can lean on

"I feel so tired..." Yoongi sobs out as he lifts his head and stares at Jimin with his tearful eyes.

"Rest here." Jimin gives a small smile before slipping away from Yoongi's grip but Yoongi grabbed his hand.

"Can you stay...can you stay with me for tonight. .." Jimin's mind was telling that it's not right or good because he is the prince and soon to be king ..but his heart was soft and yelling that Yoongi needs him.

So he decided. ..

'Sure...I will stay with you tonight, Yoongi. '

/////////////////////

Well...if you want something you need to sacrifice something, that's how life works.