51. Turning back

Four years later

Four years have passed after that dreadful event, everyone starts to go back to their regular lives. They have been mourning for the fallen queen for two days and they have made a beautiful chamber where they can visit and place their favorite flowers.

The wind was harsh today but it was somewhat normal for the man who stares at the beautiful garden in Infront of him. The garden has expanded and now has a ton of flowers in it.

"My lord." He turns back and his eyes land on the lady who bows.

"Mina, what happened?" Mina lifts her head and stares at the male with a soft look.

"The son of the merchant is here." The man nods and gets up.

"Tell him to wait at the meeting room." Mina bows and leaves him alone, while he turns back and inhales the air before leaving the garden.

'The Lost Garden'

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

Yoongi walks to the hallway and stood outside of the meeting room, where everything started. He inhales before the guards open the doors for him.

'The king has arrived!'

Yoongi looks up and saw a young man, who turns around to bow at the king. Yoongi was surprised to see this young man who looks similar to the previous queen.

"I hope you have been doing good, my lord." He lifts his head and smiles at Yoongi.

"I have, I assume you are being good as well." He smiles and nods.

"Things are going good, father has done enough before he passed on as well. It is just me and mother." Yoongi nods before going to his throne.

"That is good to hear, I hope your mother is well as well." The male bows as he turns his head to Yoongi.

"How you have been doing...after all these ..." Yoongi inhales and sits back, he stares off at the ceilings.

"Jihyun.."

"Yes, my lord."

"Can I share my thoughts with you?" Jihyun was a little flattered by that.

"Sure!" Yoongi sighs before starting.

"It is being very hard for me.." Jihyun sighs as well.

"Every inch of me misses him and every time I feel his absence...I do not feel good..." Jihyun opens his mouth.

"I miss my brother as much as you do as well. I miss his being as well but as his words said, you have to live on. You can not break down.." Yoongi buries his face in his hands.

"I know but ...I need some time alone.." Jihyun nods and decides to leave Yoongi alone.

"I will visit again, my lord. Take care of yourself. " Yoongi glances at Jihyun who leaves after saying those words.

"I hope I can do that.."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /