9 . Lessons

A few days later after that delightful event of those two, Yoongi started to grow more feelings for Jimin, the boy he took under his wings to make him capable of something to do for the kingdom. But Jimin is a soft boy who hates violence. That's a problem for Yoongi's plan but he seems to forget his real plan whenever he sees Jimin's smile.

"What are you thinking, son?" The Queen ask while suing a blanket for herself. Yoongi came to meet her since she requested to see him.

"I was thinking about my future." The Queen stops her suing before looking up at Yoongi.

"And that might be?"Yoongi sighs as he watched the boy running around the yard with a big basket and other things.

"How can I handle the whole Kingdom. .being alone..." the Queen chuckles softly.

"Are you having the desire to have a partner in your life?" Yoongi turns to his mother who stared at him with a curious expression.

"And if I answer, I do." The Queen nods before going back to her suing.

"You already have one." Yoongi frowns at his mother's answer.

"And who is it?" She looks up and turns to the yard, she stares at the boy who accidentally fell but laughs like it didn't matter a bit.

"You know you have him. I have seen you being so happy around him. You have never smiled so brightly before until this boy appeared in your life." She turns back to Yoongi who was surprised by his mother's statement.

"This boy brings you joy. I can see that a mother knows when her child is happy." Yoongi looks down for but before turning his gaze to the boy who was digging something but looked up and smiled at Yoongi. Yoongi's heart skipped a beat when he saw the smile.

"Mother..." She hums, continuing her work.

"Is this you call 'love'?" She looks up at Yoongi with a soft gaze.

"Do you wish to call that? Then it is love that you want." Yoongi smiles as he tries to hide his expression while watching the boy who is only busy digging.

"I will call this love."

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

Jimin walks through the giant hallway to get to the end of it where the training field. He peeked inside and gasped to see the open field in front of him. He has never been to this part of the palace before. He turns and looks at the architectural details as he walks to the prince who was currently training.

Yoongi stops aiming at his object he saw the curious boy being so interested in the surroundings. Jimin's eyes finally landed on Yoongi who had a small smile on his face. Jimin blushed as he examines Yoongi's appearance for today. His hair was tied up in a high ponytail and a ribbon around his forehead.

"You are here."Yoongi starts to talk because Jimin looked lost and that made Yoongi happy kind of.

"Were you training?"Jimin asks back before running towards Yoongi as he looks at the big bow in Yoongi's hand.

"Yes, I was." Jimin smiled as he scratches his neck.

"Then, why have you called me? Mr.Lee told me that you were looking for me."Yoongi chuckles as he steps closer to Jimin, luckily they were alone in the field.

"I want you to watch me." Jimin's face turns red as he sees the arrow behind Yoongi's back.

"Can you teach me too?"Yoongi points at the bow in his hand.

"Archery? Do you want to learn this?"Jimin nods.

"I don't like swords. They are heavy." Yoongi chuckles at Jimin's cuteness and hands him the bow in his hand and quickly stood behind Jimin.

Yoongi's hand brushed against Jimin's as he lifts Jimin's hands and helps him to get his posture okay for firing the arrow.

"First, you need to hold your breath." Jimin nods and inhales but a few seconds later he started to shake. Yoongi laughs as he shakes his head side by side.

"Not now, silly." Jimin exhales loudly like he wasn't breathing for an hour.

"Here, let me." Yoongi holds the bow above Jimin's hands and puts his chin on Jimin's shoulder which made Jimin blush. Yoongi also loaded an arrow to his bow and glance at Jimin who was looking straight.

"Now, focus on your object before letting the arrow go." Jimin gives a small nod as Yoongi lift Jimin's hands and helps him to aim at the object in front of them.

"Now...steady your breathing..." Jimin obeys as Yoongi instructs and Yoongi smiles before letting the arrow go which flew and hits the object. Jimin squealed when it hit the object and almost hugged Yoongi but stopped when he realized what he was doing.

Yoongi got a little upset when Jimin stopped but he let it be before dragging Jimin with him. The field was huge, half part of it was a training field but the other half was an open field where they do horse riding and all.

"Your highness..." Jimin pants as Yoongi stops running with him, he steps closer to Jimin who was breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asks being worried about the boy who was sweating and panting.

"I- I am fine.." Yoongi sighs as he looks around and saw a tree a few steps further.

"Jimin, can you walk to that tree?"Jimin lifts his head before nodding. Yoongi helps Jimin to catch his breath by fanning him.

Once they reached the tree, Yoongi sat down and instantly leaned against the tree stump. Jimin looks around, it was green everywhere you look. Suddenly he was pulled down and he accidentally fell on Yoongi who wrapped his arms around Jimin, hugging him like a bear.

"Your highness. .." Jimin uttered but Yoongi shushed him.

"We are alone." Jimin blushed as he tried to move away but Yoongi tightens his grip on him.

"Do you not enjoy my presence?" Yoongi asks out of curiosity. Jimin's eyes shot up when Yoongi asked that and felt guilt because Yoongi was trying to be nice to him.

"No...I mean! Your h- I mean Y-Yoongi...I do like your presence." Yoongi tilts his head.

"Then why do you want to avoid me?" Jimin bit his lips because he can't upset the prince who has done everything for him.

"I do not..." Yoongi leans closer and their face was a few inches away.

"Then show me.." Jimin looks down at his hand as he remembers what happened a few days ago.

He kissed the prince by himself...his first kiss was the prince ..where the confidence came from?!

"Jimin?"Yoongi waves his hand in front of Jimin before snapping his fingers, Jimin flinched and stared at Yoongi with glossy eyes.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling bad?"Yoongi asks being worried about Jimin. Instantly answering Yoongi, what Jimin did made him proud and embarrassed.

He leaned in and kissed the prince again like the first time. He pressed his lips against Yoongi's thinner ones. Yoongi was surprised again but he allows Jimin to kiss him. Jimin was sitting in between Yoongi's legs, pressing his lips against Yoongi's, eyes closed, with a beating heart being under a big tree.

Jimin leans back after few seconds and hesitates to look at Yoongi when he opened his eyes. He thought Yoongi will be mad and push him away but...

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's neck and slammed his lips on Jimin's biting on his lower lip to open up which Jimin did and let Yoongi explore his wet, warm cavern. A small moan slipped from Jimin and Yoongi stopped. He breaths before a smirk appeared on his face. Jimin's face was a deeper side of red as he grasps for air.

"That's all for today's lesson."

////////////////////

Sorry for the delay! I was busy yesterday and got tired later!😢 I'm sorry guys