34. Eye of an Eagle

After spending a great time at Kim palace, the couple returned to their busy life in the Min palace.

Thankfully, nothing went wrong these days because Jeongguk was in charge on behalf of the king. He handled every situation and secured the king's work until he returns. Yoongi gets busy immediately after returning from the Kim palace, he has a few drafts to complete as well as some places to visit.

On the other hand, the village ladies have organized a fair for the annual moon festival. So, Jimin was invited to visit the fair as the ladies were excited to meet him after a long time. Jimin didn't complain because he always loved to look around than stay inside those big walls.

Jimin came back home after visiting all the small stalls they set up, he was pleased to meet everyone and they were so nice to him as well. First, he was nervous because he thought everyone would have hated him for being a queen even though he is a male. But the people showed him that he was wrong, they greet him with respect and also showed him all around, just like how everyone treats a queen.

"Where's my  king?" Jimin asks first after stepping inside the palace, Jeongguk received him from the gate and was following him.

"The king has gone to a visit, my Lord." Jimin stops and turns back to Jeongguk who immediately lowered his eyes.

"Again.."

"Yes, it is a busy week, my Lord." A heavy sigh leaves from Jimin's mouth but he forces a smile before resuming to walk again.

"Do I have any tasks?" He asked again, changing the topic to something else.

"No, you are free for today." A small smile formed on Jimin's face and he nodded.

"But" Jimin turns back again when Jeongguk paused.

"The king has ordered me to keep you at the palace for your good, my Lord." Jimin sighs before turning to the doors that lead to their chamber.

"As his wish then...you may leave." Jeongguk bows at Jimin before leaving him. Jimin sighed again and steps inside the chamber.

Jimin was almost done with changing clothes but he was having a feeling that someone is watching him, so he looked around but didn't find a clue until he heard a knock and he almost jumped from that.

'My lord, sorry to interrupt you but the king has a guest and in his absence, I was told that you should attend any guest.'

Jimin sighs after hearing Jeonguk's voice from the other side.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute. Tell the guest to wait."

'Yes, my lord.'

With that Jimin heard footsteps leaving the hallway, he fixes his hair and tied it to a knot before putting the hairpin that Yoongi gifted him. He applied a light tint on his lips before exiting the chamber. He doesn't like it when people visit the palace when the king is absent.

He walked towards the meeting room and saw Jeongguk outside, he slightly bowed and opened the doors for him. Jimin's eyes landed on the figure that was waiting for his arrival. That person turns back and smiled at Jimin as he closes his fan.

"My, the queen has arrived finally." Jimin lowered his eyes and slightly bowed to the person.

"It's been a while, Hoseok-ssi." Hoseok's smile grew.

"Ssi? Am I that distanced now? I'm hurt." Jimin lifts his eyes as he watches Hoseok walking towards him.

"Anyways, congratulations on your wedding, Jiminie. I hope you lead a happy life with my cousin." Jimin forces a smile on his face as Hoseok stares at him, like a predator.

"Thank you. Since you are here, there must be some sort of business with the king?" Hoseok lifts his hand and shakes his head.

"No, of course not. Can't I visit my cousin? I'm here to congratulate you and my cousin on your wedding. Am I that bad that I might stain your relationship?" Jimin felt bad for asking such a question to Hoseok.

"My apologies, I was thinking too much. You are always welcome here, anytime." Hoseok smirks.

"Anytime, huh? Well, I will keep that in mind." Hoseok breaks his attention from Jimin to somewhere and gasped.

"My, I will be late for an important meeting! I must leave now, Jiminie." Jimin blinked before nodding.

"Aw, that is bad but do visit us again, Hoseok-ssi." Hoseok smiles sweetly at Jimin, he steps closer and holds Jimin's face in his right palm.

"I will visit soon. Sooner than you expect." Jimin was a little confused by Hoseok's words but he didn't question it.

"Well! Off I go then!" Hoseok says cheerily and walks towards the doors but he stops.

"Oh, Jiminie." Jimin turns back to Hoseok.

"Yes."

"Give this message to my dear cousin." Jimin's heart kind of shook.

"Sure. What is it?" Hoseok slightly turns his head to Jimin.

"Tell him to be careful ." With that Hoseok left, leaving Jimin confused about the last words that he said.

"Be careful...of what.." Jimin didn't know what Hoseok meant but he was having a bad feeling about it.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Yoongi came back around dinner time and straight walked to his chamber. He waited before opening the door to see Jimin in there, hair untied, clothes barely on his body, ink on his hands. A sight only for Yoongi to see.

"Oh, you are home." Jimin smiles when he saw Yoongi staring at him with tired eyes.

"I never thought I will be witnessing such sight now " Jimin smirked at Yoongi.

"It is a reward for you. Only you." Yoongi chuckles before sitting down beside Jimin, gazing into his eyes as he slowly leans closer.

"The scent of yours is addicting, darling." Jimin just nod when he felt Yoongi's face near his neck.

"Just like a flower that bloomed just now." Jimin giggles and he felt Yoongi's cold hands on his.

"My king, your hands are...cold.." Yoongi gently sucks onto Jimin's skin and he slowly traces Jimin's body.

"My apologies, my flower." Jimin's hands find their way to Yoongi's hair, pulling the ribbon to untie his hair.

"What you doing with ink, my love?" Jimin leans back a little to see Yoongi's face.

"I was writing some quotes that I find interesting." Yoongi smiles and turns to the desk to read some until he grabbed the brush of ink and turns back.

"I have something in mind as well. May I?" Jimin nods while smiling.

Yoongi leans towards Jimin and gently pushes him down, he slides the remaining clothes on Jimin to see his beautiful white skin, and watching how Jimin's chest rises when he breathes is a new addiction to Yoongi.

"I will put my words now " Jimin nods as Yoongi drips the brush in ink and later gently presses the brush on Jimin's body, Jimin slightly flinched by the cold brush against his warm skin.

"Is it necessary.." Jimin asked as Yoongi stroked the brush and quickly finishes what he was writing on Jimin's body.

"Yes, I need to do this on a masterpiece like you." Jimin blushed and got up after Yoongi finished, he grabbed the mirror from the side and look at his body, which was beautifully written in ink now.

"You...you wrote your name on me.." Yoongi smirked with a nod.

"Isn't that obvious? You are mine." Jimin traced the letters before turning back to Yoongi, he grabbed Yoongi's clothes and make him fall on top of him.

"Then earn it if you name it," Yoongi smirked and nodded.

" As you wish, my love."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

That's all for now. 😊