10 . Confession

After their small private lesson session, Yoongi started to give more attention to Jimin. Jimin always tries to avoid Yoongi because he doesn't want to get embarrassed but Yoongi always follows him around.

Currently, they were in the library for Jimin's study time. Jimin was learning about the phrases and grammar, he still has a lot to learn.

"I think that will be all for today. I will check your work tomorrow." Yoongi states as he closes the sheets of paper before turning to Jimin who was slowly gathering the items to put them away.

When he went closer to Yoongi to get the papers, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled him towards him, almost making him fall on Yoongi's lap which he did.

"My lord. .." Yoongi kisses Jimin's nape as Jimin turns red. He circles his thumb against Jimin's hip as Yoongi slowly kisses the back of Jimin's neck.

"My lord ...someone will-"

"Hush..no one will enter without my permission." Jimin nods as he relaxes down and enjoys how Yoongi's lips feel on his skin. Yoongi slot reaches for Jimin's hanbok and lacing his fingers around the ribbon that was keeping the upper part together.

"M-My load. ." Jimin moans out as he feels Yoongi's finger slightly bushing against his chest. Yoongi hums as he sniffs Jimin's scent.

"You are smelling so amazing.  What is the maid giving you to use in your bath?" Yoongi asks being curious because he has never smelled something like this before.

"Your highness. ..the Queen has sent some...bath products. ..she told Ms Ling to give them to me and instruct me how to use them."Yoongi smiles and turns Jimin to face him. Jimin unconsciously folds his arm around Yoongi's shoulder.

"Mother sent those to you? That's new." Jimin smiles before leaning in and giving a kiss on Yoongi's nose.

"The Queen cares for me." Yoongi smile grows as he sees Jimin's eyes turns into a crescent moon, the shape he adores.

"You are so cute." Jimin giggles until they heard a knock and Jimin immediately jumps off from Yoongi's lap and stand next to him as they watch who walks inside.

"My lord, Jimin's father is here." Jimin's face lit up and a big smile appears on his face.

"Can I go, my Lord? " Jimin ask with sparkles in his eyes. Yoongi chuckles softly before nodding. Jimin runs out of the library leaving Yoongi and the servant alone.

"He sure missed his father." Yoongi leans in his hand before smiling to himself.

"He sure did."

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

"Father!" Jimin runs to his father who caught him in time. They giggle as Jimin's father pat his back before releasing him from the hug.

"It's been so long, son. You haven't gone home for three weeks and your mother was worried for you." Jimin's father scolds Jimin who rubs his neck with a guilty smile.

"I'm sorry, I was so caught up in here that I forgot." Jimin's father lightly taps Jimin's cheeks before stroking their cheeks.

"You are looking very good and beautiful."Jimin blushed before looking away.

"I'm so glad that you decided to come here than being stubborn. The prince took care of you as he said. He is a nice person." Jimin bit his lips as his cheeks turn red.

"Yes, indeed he is nice."

"Where were you? I thought you might be around but the servant told me that you were with the prince." Jimin nods.