19 . Obstacle

Today is the day where Yoongi will take the throne to be the king after his father. He was the next in line because he didn't have any other siblings who can take the throne before him or after him.

The whole kingdom was busy for this week, for this day. Everyone, except Jimin, was excluded from all of these activities. He wanted to help the maids by giving an extra hand but the prince or what he prefers 'His King' has ordered him to company him during these days and only him.

"Petal?" Jimin snapped out of his daze when he heard the husky voice next to his ear. He turned out to look at Yoongi who was staring at him with pure fondness.

"You were spacing out, love." Jimin blinks a couple of times before slapping himself.

"Why did you do that!" Yoongi immediately grabbed Jimin's hands and pulled him closer to his already exposed chest.

"Do not hurt yourself." Jimin was having a negative thought but now, he feels safe in Yoongi's arms.

"My lord.."

"Yes, kitten?" Jimin sat back up and his eyes went back to where Yoongi's royal clothes were on display, in few minutes he will start dressing up to join the ceremony.

"Jimin?" Jimin sighs but forces a smile on his face. He cups Yoongi's face and kisses his cheeks.

"Nothing, my lord. I wish you will be the greatest king among all." Yoongi smiles and hugs the younger one until both of them jolted when the doors suddenly slide open.

"What the-" Yoongi stares at the uninvited guest with a shocking face until it turned into a dark one.

"Jung Hoseok! Do you not know anything about letting people know before you enter someone's chamber?!" Yoongi sneered being annoyed by his cousin who kept looking back and forth at Jimin and Yoongi.

"Ah! Now, I need to yell about my presence before entering my cousin's room! How ironic!" Hoseok sneers back as he folds his arms.

"I will take my leave then." Jimin gets up and bows before walking out but Hoseok stops him by blocking his path. A grin spreads on Hoseok's face when he stared at Jimin's confused one.

"Hey, Jiminie~" Yoongi bit the flesh inside his mouth when Jimin blushed at the name which uttered out from Hoseok's mouth.

"Greetings, your highness." Hoseok chuckles and glances back at Yoongi who was glaring at him from the beginning. Hoseok smirked and decided to play around a bit. He knows that Yoongi has feelings for this cute boy.

So, what he did made Yoongi mad and he instantly got up from his seat. Jimin was surprised by Hoseok's action too, he has never done that. Hoseok only wrapped one of his arms around Jimin's waist before pulling him closer, almost making him fall on top of him. Jimin felt the bump and blushed like crazy because it's the second time he felt like this way after Yoongi.

"Jung Hoseok, release him." Yoongi's voice came out dark as he kept his eyes on Hoseok's hands. Hoseok smirks and leans closer to Jimin's ear, lightly brushing his lips on Jimin's already red ears.

"What if I do not?" Yoongi grits his teeth and clenched his fist. He stomped his way to Hoseok and Jimin, he yanked Hoseok's hand away from Jimin's waist before pulling Jimin to him which ended up Jimin falling onto Yoongi.

"Do not dare to touch him. Ever again." Yoongi growled at Hoseok who mockingly surrenders and laughs.

"Gosh, I was right then!" Yoongi kept glaring at Hoseok until he felt a tug on his sleeves. So, he looked down to see those beautiful brown orbs staring at him with tears in them.