24 . Heaven (M)

The first part of this chapter is mature.

So, if you are uncomfortable reading it then skips to the next part after
{ / / / / / / / / }
This sign.

Thank you and enjoy~

• • •

Yoongi pushes Jimin on the bed as he kisses down to Jimin's neck. Jimin slowly tugs on Yoongi's hair while moaning his name under every breath he takes. After receiving the positive answer from Jimin, Yoongi couldn't hold back and started to take him in.

He wanted to show him that he was worthy of everything which he was scared of. The room was lightly dimmed and they can only see each other's half-naked bodies. Yoongi sat up and stares down at Jimin who was all red due to shyness and pleasure. His milky white skin is now covered with small bite marks and the lip tint which was nicely spread on his lips once is now a mess. His exposed collar ones were calling Yoongi's name as he stares down at Jimin's bare upper half body.

"M-My lord..." Jimin's voice came out so thirsty that turned on Yoongi. Yoongi gets onto his hands and hovers over Jimin while staring at him.

"Do not call me that now, darling." Jimin nods slightly, obeying the one who is dominating while he slides the rest of Yoongi's clothes off from him.

"I need you more now, darling~" Yoongi smiled at Jimin who returned one as well before sharing a kiss before Yoongi starts to get more aggressive.

He started to kisses down from Jimin's lips to his chin, then his throat, his collarbones, and lastly his chest. Gently licking the hard nipples before biting onto them, earning a loud moan from the owner. Yoongi ignores the small whimpers and continues to go down where Jimin's v-line starts and stops to glance at Jimin who was staring at Yoongi with half-lidded eyes.

"We need to remove this." Yoongi points at Jimin's pants and Jimin gulps because he is worried that he couldn't meet Yoongi's expectations. But he nods, giving a green sign to let Yoongi take them off from him so that he can explore more.

There's no going back anyway.

Yoongi losses the string of Jimin's pants and carefully slides his pants from his legs, revealing his juicy and plump thighs. Yoongi gulps and stares at Jimin's private part, a small smirk appears on his face before he looking at Jimin who was hiding his face in his arms. He feels so embarrassed because he is exposed in front of the prince or should he say the king of this kingdom.

"So pretty down here as well." Jimin yelps when he felt a touch on his shaft, he jolted up to see Yoongi caressing the tip with his thumb while sucking onto his thighs.

"M-My...lord.." Yoongi bites onto Jimin's thigh, receiving a small scream from him which satisfied him. Jimin covered his mouth while Yoongi kept giving him small bites on his thighs, marking his territories while slowly plumping Jimin.

"M-My...lord....p-please..." Yoongi lifts his head from Jimin's thighs to question Jimin.

"What is it?" Jimin sucks up his drools and tries to look at Yoongi but the pleasure he was receiving kept him away from opening his eyes.

"D-Don't tease...." Yoongi smirks and leaves Jimin's shaft to kiss him dearly, he laid him back before questioning him again.