29. Welcome to the royal family

Last night was as expected for Jimin, Yoongi showed him the love he desire and made his nervousness go away.

The morning was very precious for Jimin, it is the first morning where he can see Yoongi every morning and wake up beside him.

Yoongi slept late last night even after Jimin fell asleep, he was worried that Jimin might wake up and have a bad experience. So, even after Jimin woke up he saw Yoongi sleeping beside him, small red marks on his pale body made Jimin blush and he covered his face then he remembered that his whole body was covered in bite marks and hickeys.

"I hope you had a great night, my love." Jimin traced Yoongi's cheeks with a small smile on his face. He wrapped himself in the spare blanket, not wanting to walk around naked.

He got up quietly, he do not want the king to wake up after having a tiring day. He saw two pairs of outfits were left outside of their chamber and both there similar to one another.

This is your life now. The queen of the king, so you have to dress similar to him as well.

Jimin smiled to himself, he reached for the outfits but heard a groan coming from behind. He turns back to see Yoongi is waking up and he held his head, his hair was resting on his shoulder while yawning.

"Petal.." Jimin smiles widely at Yoongi, he closes the chamber doors and crawls back to Yoongi who had his arms wide open for Jimin to come. Jimin didn't disappoint the king and landed in him as he wraps his arms around Jimin before laying back.

"My king, you should wake up now." Yoongi gave Jimin a light squeeze.

"Let's stay like this for a while." Jimin wants to agree but the ministers held a meeting today and Yoongi has to attend along with him.

"But my king-"

"Hush, petal." Jimin shuts his mouth and closes his eyes to relax his head in Yoongi's chest. He can hear the heart beating like a rhythm, a rhythm that Jimin can listen to every day.

"Did you have a sound sleep, my love?" Jimin reopens his eyes and lifts his head to meet Yoongi's half-lidded eyes. Jimin leans closer and their lips meet each other, it's perfect when they meet.

"Yes, I did." Jimin answers with a small smile as Yoongi grabs Jimin's chin to press his lips again, slowly he starts to get over Jimin and make the kiss deeper by the passing second.

"Mmhmm.." Yoongi kept pushing his tongue inside Jimin's warmness, making himself satisfied with his lover's company.

Their sweet, intense moment was interrupted by few knocks on the door which made Yoongi stop and Jimin gasp loudly.

'Your highness, the ministers have arrived for the meeting.'

It was Jeongguk, Jimin was covering his mouth while Jeongguk spoke.

"We will be there in a few minutes. Told them to wait for us." Yoongi orders while watching Jimin who was scared for no reason.

'As you wish, your highness.'

They heard footsteps fading and Yoongi got off from Jimin, Jimin released a relieved sigh as he slowly gets up.

"I'm sorry, petal. I will make it up to you." Yoongi gave an apologetic look to Jimin who shook his head.

"It's okay, my king. You can have me anytime." Yoongi smiles, the maids came to prepare the two males for their meeting for today.

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

'The king and queen are entering the hall!'

The door opens to reveal Yoongi who was staring ahead while Jimin was behind him, being scared and nervous.

Yoongi started to walk toward his throne as Jimin follows him quietly but he can feel that the eyes of the ministers are eating him alive, they are mad at Yoongi for having someone from low rank as his queen and top of that. .a male.

But Jimin saw Jeongguk blocking his vision with himself, Jeongguk slightly bowed which made Jimin calm down.

"Please, be relaxed now." Yoongi orders while sitting down and Jimin stook beside him, Jeongguk walked to the other side and stood there. Yoongi eyes everyone before a smile spreads on his face.

"Did you enjoy the ceremony last day, everyone?" The ministers were quiet and showing signs that they weren't happy about it.

"Well, since you have no words to express then I would like to finish this meeting fast so that I can be with my queen." Yoongi glances at Jimin who lowers his head while blushing.

"My Lord." Yoongi tilts his head and gestures the minister to speak.

"We have concluded. All of us has agreed to this term." Yoongi gives a small nod.

"Very well. What is the term?"

"We must test our new queen if he is any good to the kingdom or just a flop." Yoongi kept a calm face even though he wants to rip off their heads.

"Is that so?" Jimin snapped his head to Yoongi who stared at the ministers with amusement in his eyes.

"Then what is the punishment if he fails?" The ministers' glance at each other before one of them clears their throat.

"The punishment shall be decided by the king," Yoongi smirks and turns to Jeongguk who was confused as much Jimin was.

"General, hear me now!" Jeongguk lowers his as a sign of obeying his king.

"If the queen fails the test which will be designed by the ministers then his punishment will be..." Yoongi turns back to the ministers and almost clawed the throne.

"Death." All of the ministers were surprised by Yoongi's final words and they gasped while Jimin kept patting his chest to calm himself.

"Is that fair, gentlemen?" Yoongi asked being super amused all of a sudden, the minister looks unsure by Yoongi's decision.

"Silence. Then I will fix this as a punishment and we shall see how my queen passes the test or not." With that Yoongi dismissed the meeting for today and he slammed his hands in the armrest.

"I will fucking rip their head off!" He yells out being frustrated,Jeongguk stared at Jimin for asking permission to leave. Jimin gently nods, Jeongguk bows at both of them before exiting the room as well.

Jimin makes his way to his king but he was afraid that Yoongi might snap at him for touching him without his permission.

"My king.." Yoongi spread one of his hands out, indicating Jimin to come closer. Jimin obeyed and walks closer until he ended up in Yoongi's lap and Yoongi's face buried in Jimin's chest.

"I'm tired..." Jimin slowly rubs his hand on Yoongi's back as Yoongi holds his closer.

"You have done great." Yoongi lifts his head stares at Jimin and he knows that he has made a terrible mistake.

"I do not want that...I wanted to avoid that but-

"It is your duty as a king. You have done what you thought was right."

"But you do not know how they will question you! They will use their tricks to make you fail!"

"I know that. I know they do not want me to be with you, I know everything. Please be relaxed now." Yoongi sighs.

"I do not want to lose you so soon.." Jimin cups Yoongi's face before kissing his cheeks

"I will not fail you, my love." Yoongi brings Jimin closer to kiss him dearly.

"I forgot to tell you this.." yoongi interrupts.

"What is it, my king?"

'Welcome to the royal family.'

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

What do you think? Will Jimin pass the test? Or not?