1

No One's POV

"follow me, quick." Chrono pestered, flicking the door switch and dragging your weak and tired body along to the lab. "listen closely to me y/n," Chrono worriedly looks at your pale face, "don't give up okay?" he gently patted your head, giving a small kiss on your fore head.

"I saw that." Overhaul pulled his gloves on, he started strapping you onto the cold white bed, stained with your blood. You shut your eyes closed, getting ready for the needles and tubes.

~

"C-can I see Eri?" you asked Overhaul, seeing your nightmare gas in his jars and machines. "fine." he dragged the little white haired girl to you. "eri!" you walked to her, holding her in your embrace. 'I'm going to let you escape one day." you softly stroked her hair, gently whispering into her ears before falling asleep with her.

"overhaul wants you to meet one of his newest client soon." Chrono entered your room, helping you pick a decent dress, at least. You slowly push open from Eri, covering her from warm and fluffy blankets. 

"okay." you said, switching into the dress. "be in your best behaviour." he stroked your h/c hair, tying it for you. "smile and overhaul might be impressed." he finished your hair with a small bow. 

You followed Chrono, leaving Eri sleeping soundly alone in the room. You walk in the halls, people walk by and greets you, nodding their head. In case they didn't know, you were the 2nd to the Yazuka's, your brother just got manipulative and hurt his sister, eventually getting nightmare gas from her and selling it. 

"Come." he knocked on the dining room, taking out his mask. You see the grand door opening and revealing a fine dining area, it was filled with diamond chandeliers and golden tiles around. The table filed with piles and piles of exquisite foods. 

You follow Chrono to a seat, sitting next to Chrono. The other seats were taken by the members of the group. There, you can see an unfamiliar face, he had ash blonde hair, crimson orbs and a sort of smug face you feel the urge to punch.

Your POV

I sat down calmly right next to Chrono, "don't speak unless you're picked to speak." he kissed my forehead before we entered the dining area. Don't speak, got it. Everyone remained quiet until Kai started talking about his requirements for the better contract deal. the man remained very quiet, his eyes sometimes run through me, giving me very uncomfortable feelings.

"any other things you need?" my brother grabbed a huge large jar of nightmare gas and a few quirk control bracelets around the neck, using my quirk mixed with Eri's. I quietly eat the food, trying not to attract anyone. 

"here's something I want and something I will offer a lot of money for."

"I want her."