18

Your POV

"oh! I- I didn't know..." Mrs Bakugo tried to sound all friendly. So I was kidnapped without him telling his mother, his father that he tortured me. "I will be heading to the studies first." I made an escape. Did I dragged the mood? Not really, he did this to me, he deserved it.

Katsuki's POV

"y/n!" I flicked my tongue, getting up to chase her. "sit down." my mother angrily said. "you did not tell us that you kidnapped her, she will never love you this way katsuki." my mother looked at the studies. 

"In fact, I saw her bruises on the neck, her wrists and her body." she sounded disappointed. she raised me this way didn't she, what's with all the pity act, what's with all this sadness.
"you raped her didn't you." she looked at me in the eye.

"Come on Masaru." she left along the old man.

"y/n." I ran to the studies, I could see her all balled up with books around her. "go away please." she spoke softly through the books, the window shining on her, her eyes still on the books. "I'm a little jealous of the books now princess." I smiled, walking and sitting next to her.

"that's foolish." she chuckled, I like her smiling. I gently kissed her hand, "hey, I promised I'll be a better husband and father alright?" I looked at her as I blowed kisses to her. "idiot, I was never married to you." she had a little blush. 

"after our baby, I'm going to fucking marry you." I kissed her hand all the way to her face. "stoppp!" she chuckled, falling down gently as my hand caught her head. "you have a baby in you ms bakugo." I teased her.

"you're making me fall more and more in love with you everyday aren't you, y/n." she smiled. the sunlight shining on her smile. there was plants growing around the windows. 'let's redecorate here shall we, princess." I gently kissed her lips. 

"idiot! that's not how you do it!" she yelled at me as I hung up the fairy lights. "it's too highhh!" she whined, making me lowering it. "demanding much, princess." I chuckled. I slowly pulled the fluffy rug to her spot, placing small lavender flowers around in vases, and some dried lavender flowers in a plastic bag.

"I like it." she smiled, yawning. 

"time for bed princess." 

"what n- WOAH!" I lifted her to our bedroom. "when are we going to get a baby test?" I smiled, "is it a girl, or is it a boy."

"stop asking me questions. I want to sleep and you're really annoying right now bakugo."