5

Shoto's POV

"I think I have a small apartment around somewhere here, would you like the place?" I smiled genuinely. Seeing some have a soul as pure as her's was definitely rare. Maybe Bakugo was a bad idea, I have to talk him out of the whole kidnapping idea... maybe.

Shoto, normal.
Katsuki, bold.

"Return immediately."
"alright, what's the rush."
"overhaul lost sight of y/n and the little white haired freak."
"i see."
"its time to scout."

[ chat ended ]

"miss, please stay safe." I gave her the address and the keys. Maybe I don't want to hand her to Bakugo. Bakugo is a psychopath, he doesn't deserve her pure soul. 

"t-thank you!" she smiled, her eyes a little teary, cute. Am I being a traitor to my own squad now, I don't think so... right? I went off, at the corner of my eye, I could see her and her white haired sister smiling. Innocent.

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

Katsuki's POV

"what took you so long." I flipped the red wine, a classic needed before I execute this rat. "business needed to be taken care of." he lies, he lies so badly, so poorly, how... sad.        "business you say?" my tone changed, how is it business. I grabbed the wine cup, pouring slowly into the cup.

"yes." he didn't sweat. good acting gracious, I could play along, fine. His multicoloured hair in front of me.

"great, we shall scout for y/n then." I woke up from my seat, finishing every last drip of wine. "I suppose she must be with the white freak." 

" she should." his voice irritates me so much now, darn half and half. A troop, a troop so i can make sure y/n doesn't escape from my palms again, how fun.

"get shitty hair, we shall go on now." I tapped the gloves, slowly putting on one by one. 

[ best songs to go with this chapter: sway by michael bubble 😌 ]

"Bakubro!" Kirishima's bubbly voice and personality, it doesn't irritate me so much I guess. Mafia businesses could use a little bubbly, maybe. "Are the guns all loaded?" I turned around with some of my finest mafia leagues.

"yes." he smiled, handing be a small tip of bullet, painted with the nightmare gas we bought. "amazing." a sly grin painted across my face. I wonder what y/n's nightmare could be...

Your POV

"Eri, let's go swap some clean clothes first." I lifted the small bags of clothes I got for her and myself. "it's matching!" I turned on the lights, she happily bouncing to me. "Is this what normal lives feel like...?" Eri looked up at me, her orbs matching mine. "yes, and we finally got it!" I happily smiled, going to the kitchen and practicing what Chrono has been teaching me while we were alone. 

"there! we can have supper real soon!" I combed Eri's hair with my fingers. "we can move out soon so Kai doesn't find us." I look out at the window. "thank god no one's here yet." I smiled. "are we staying here for the night?" she looked at me, her smile a little worried. "don't worry, it should be safe." either way, I was going to find a job, a job to support us before leaving this place.

"I can't wait for-" 

*gunshots*