29

"y/n! how are you? here's some ginseng for your post-pregnancy things!" she smiled brightly, passing Katsuki a huge box of ginseng. "t-thank you mitsuki." you smiled, "Kaito's in his room right now with Katsuki." you smiled, accidentally bumping into Katsuki in a onesie with Kaito in a onesie. 

"M-MOM? D-DAD?" he looked embarrassed, turning away as they took a quick photo, "ahahaha! HOW CUTE!" Mitsuki smiled, carrying Kaito from Katsuki's hands. 

this pic again, but imagine bakugo in a onesie too😏🤏

After dinner, Mitsuki and Masaru made their way back as Kaito stayed in his room

After dinner, Mitsuki and Masaru made their way back as Kaito stayed in his room. "It's time for Kaito to change and watch movies with me! it's our girls night." you squealed, running to Kaito's room.

"k-kat? where's Kaito...?" you ran out of Kaito's room. "shit. I thought you had him?" he ran to Kaito's room, searching everywhere for the baby. "I'm pretty sure he was in his room after I breastfeed him...?" you panicked, tears wanted to stream down your face again.

"Kaito???" you heard a few rustling in the closets. "KAITO!" you cheered, the little baby was dressing up in his father's suit and opening his few suitcases. "A mini Katsuki!" you yelled as Bakugo fled in the room.

Katsuki's POV

fucking brat, making people run around and wearing MY clothes. "not cute brat." I picked him up by his feet as he started crying. "not againnnn." y/n whined, falling down on the bed. The brat just fucking sneezed on my hand as his snots flew round. 

"ew." I dropped him on the bed. the brat mades it way to y/n. 

"oi. brat. you're in my way." I angrily rolled onto the bed next to the brat as his hand smacked my face. "she was MINE first loser." I held the small brat as it rumbled arround. 

"I see where he got his attitude from..." y/n smirked, turning around and falling sleep with Kaito in her embrace.

I took the little brat to his room after he kicked me again. Fucking brat.

"oh you're awake." I look at the ugly off spring. "you look just like me jesus." I looked at the uglier version of me. "but all ugly and ... disgusting." the baby had an angry furrowed brow now, and a small angry chubby face. "and fat." I snickered.

"but you're also kinda cute." I looked at the mini me. The baby looked at me. "kinda." 

"say dada. and I'll give you your mother back." I joked, turning around to see the little brat climbing out of his crib. "alright, you're officially my son now." I looked at the grumpy baby as he tapped my feet, wanting to climb up.

"sure I gues-" the fucking brat smacked me and giggled.

"YOU DO NOT GET TO SLAP ME Y-"
"dada."

"what did you say...?" I turned to the little baby who was giggling. "OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU CALLED ME DADA."

"dada."

"fuck mafia shit, I'm a dad now."