13

» [what a wonderful world] «
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
{sharon van etten and juggernaut kid}

two names for the boys just now whos bout to die :')
purple hair: yato
black hair: L 
( not me low key wishing to be L so I can see Kira twerking on my grave 😌 )

No one's POV

"do you want to share with us? sharing always helps!" Momo suggested, still trying to keep you calm. "s-sure..." you sighed, was it really worth it? All your worst nightmares and fears, sharing won't lift anything up.

"I- I remembered Kai killing Pops... and my... our parents." you stopped.
"he laughed... he laughed psychotically in front of me and our dead parents. he told me that he would help me escape our parents, the rest were a blur..." you lied. nothing was that simple, wasn't it.

Your parents weren't killed by Kai, your mother was killed by you, and your father killed by Kai. So you see, you played a major roll in killing, even worse, you started it. You accidentally release nightmare gas, a little too deadly and killed your mother. To protect you, Kai took all the blame, he promised to. Until pops found the two of you walking around like dead little zombies, eyes filled with lust, disapproving and sadness.

and the real nightmare itself was you killing eri, was you losing eri because of your silly desision, was you watching eri die. eri crying in front of you, begging you to save her from the brismk of humanity as you slowly watched it crumble.

"yo, that's tough." a pink haired alien girl walked to you. "BTW! I'm Mina! I'm assigned to be your bestie and you're pretty so you fit the description!!" she hugged your [ curvy/slim ] waist. "I love your pretty [h/c] by the way!" she smiled, playing and messing around a little with your hair.

"ahem." bakugo scoffed, asking the girls out as he untied his necktie and unbuttoned his shirt. "eek!" you squeaked, covering your eyes. "what..." he smirked, going closer to you and teasing you. "i'm all yours after all baby." he smiled, his orbs met your beautiful [e/c] s. (lmao i have caca eyes)

"!!" your face painted with a tint of red (or any shade of blush that fits and matches your skin tone <3). "your so god damn perfect." he lifted you to the bed. 

"what happened?" he said, changing into clean clothes. "nothing.." you turned to the other side, hoping he let you sleep and skipping the topic. "no, reply me now." demanding, he turned you over, laying on top of you and watching you.

"do you love me y/n...?"

"w-what do you mean?"

"do you love me y/n? or do you still hate me." his tone was calm unlike how he would usually speak around you. his eyes weren't angry but sad, tired and... lust. just as much as you started to adapt to this lifestyle, you still couldn't forget what your brother did for you, except he sorta tried to take your blood for some projects. you still can't forget what bakugo did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey everyone! thank you so so so much for reading this piece of crap! I know, bad writing but teehee!