46

Overhaul's POV

It's kinda funny how she didn't notice anything off yet. It's petty of her to let me in after what I have done and what I'm about to do to her and her child. A wide grin plastered across my face as I exited her house. 

"don't you think it's a little harsh? considering the fact that she's your sis-" 

"shut up." I stopped him from continuing. I walked to my car with him by my side, driving back to the lab. The wedding, I'll ruin it all.

[ on the wedding day, no one's POV ]

"Is this the gown? IT'S GORGEOUS!" the girls tightened up the dress, fitting your body perfectly. "thank you." you smiled humbly, walking to the door and hearing some speeches, pops walking to you with his arm around yours.

"the big day." he smiled brightly, Eri in front of you all as she threw some pink and gold petals, matching the theme very well. The door opened brightly, Katsuki standing on the podium with a smile, you can't help but notice his shaky hands.

Kaito on the small chair watching you as he yelled loudly 'mama'. You had a bright smile in your face, your eyes shining brightly. Pops had a smile on his face as the two of you walked down the aisle, Eri holding the small basket with two special rings in it. 

There were his friends, mafia group leaders with bodyguards, there were some other guy you didn't know and there were his parents. You walked down the aisle with Mina on the other side wiping her fake tears. 

[ idk how to do vows 😭 pls help, now we eat cause im starving ]

"ew." Katsuki said as he watch you shove all the food in your mouth. "what?" you mumbled, chewing faster. "why are you eating so fast." 

"I'm starving."

You were, you woke up at 5 since Hagakure insisted you did face masks with her to have a glowing skin. And then at 6, Momo had to help you create some items to complete the gown. At 7, Mina helped you do your [ hair/ hijab ]. At 8, Tsuyu and Hagakure helped you and Kaito change into something nice. Then at 9 they made you put on make up, A LOT OF IT. At 10, Mitsuki came and help you prepare for the wedding, having a small pep talk with you. You explained all of that to him.

"so let me eat, sloppy ass." you ate all of the food, Katsuki sighed and let out a small smile on his face. Showing you the keys to the new ship.

"I was thinking, me and you to the private island. the brat can come or stay. After a... night ... we can head back home." he had a smirk when he said night. You nodded happily, a private island! And you understood what Katsuki meant by ' a night '.

"you two..." Pops shook his head hastily, Eri innocently watching the two of you talk.

"am I expecting another grandkid?" Mitsuki's eyes glowed brightly. 

Mitsuki had a smirk on her face now.

"you know what, have fun you two. Kaito can stay with his grandparents."