15

a/n: i love my maths teacher so much this year idk why. she's really nice and takes constructive feedback from us when we get bored, she also teaches us the reasons to memorize instead of MAKING US MEMORIZE like my previous teacher. It's a little stressful but I enjoy maths now, a little confusing but we get the feeling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗
your POV
╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

I woke up back in our room instead of the disgusting dungeon thing, I guess it was a nightmare, at least it wasn't real. I turned around to Bakugo and noticing blood on his face, maybe it wasn't a nightmare at all. 

"you woke up already princess? how was last night?" he smirked as he pulled me back to bed, cuddling me. "i-it was real?" my voice trailed off as someone knocked on the door. "of course it is, princess. COME IN." his tone switched.

"bakugo. y/n! come on, momo is going to teach us how to make [favourite pastry]!" she smiled, dragging me along. my leg was sore, not just that, my whole body was sore and aching. "heh." he smiled, looking at me as I struggled to walk with Mina.

"and bakugo, kirishima wants you to come to the board meeting with shigaraki tomorrow!" Mina left before we reached the kitchen with the girls ready.

"Hi I'm Jirou and this is Tsuyu and Hagakure!" a jack girl said, pointing at a frog girl and a floating cloths, I guess she's invisible, kinda cool. "Hi, I'm y/n." I waved sweetly, sitting next to Mina.

-after learning how to make the pastries-

"anyone up for hide and seek in the garden?" hagakure squealed, "don't worry, i'll be the seeker and I'll be wearing this bunny costume! ojiro got it for me at an anime expo!" she smiled, pulling out the cute bunny costume.

I followed mina to the garden and lost track and sight of her. "...mina?" I whispered, running through the huge lavender field, hiding below the tall bushes. there was a huge rustle ahead of me and I decided to go along. 

"here you are miss y/n!" a familiar voice, someone in a mask...

Mimic! "you don't know how worried overhaul was!" he smiled, walking closer to me with chrono behind him. "h-how did you get in here???" i worriedly walked back as they started cornering me. 

"easy! we had some spies inside that got us a way in." mimic smiled. "MINA? MOMO?" I started yelling. "no one's saving you." chrono sighed, "i miss you so much y/n." he tried to touch my hair. "get off!" I slapped his hand away, using my quirk I controlled them.

"walk away. walk away to bakugo!" i tried, thinking of a small way to escape. chrono broke it easily, turning to me. "what are you doing my lo-"

bakugo blasted in, flames burning chrono. "step away from my princess." he scoffed, chrono dropping on the floor heavily with blood. "yours...? she was mine FIRST." he coughed, laughig before getting burned to death, the same with mimic.