42

No One's POV

"why are we at the beach Katsuki?" you exited the car with Kaito in your arms. You could hear him softly whisper something to himself before smiling at you, "bringing you and the offspring here for a small trip." he smiled, opening the small bag of baby beach items for Kaito.

You were in your sundress next to Katsuki as the both of you watched Kaito play with sand, kicking some into his own mouth and choking as he giggled at us. "Kaito, don't go too far kay?" you expected some baby to listen to you.

"papa." he walked to his father and smacked his pants with the shovel. "papa." he smacked again until Katsuki looked at him, growling. "papa." he growled, following Katsuki and having tiny sparks coming out of his hands. You chuckled at this sight as the baby walked to you. "Mama." he patted your thighs and sitting on it. "good boy." you kissed his forehead as he smacked Katsuki's hand off your hand.

"OFFSPRING." he yelled before Kaito yelled papa again. "attitude OFFSPRING." he mumbled, grabbing the baby out and putting him in a float and sent him to the ocean, "be gone thot." he pushed Kaito into the edge of the ocean.

A small silence, not awkward but enjoyable silence came between the three of you, except for Kaito splashing wter everywhere.

"Would you marry me y/n." he took out a huge diamond ring with pearls designed into it. You could feel your eyes getting teary as Bakugo got into the kneeling position. "I'll be your knight in shining armor." he teased, kissing your hand as you nodded.

Kai's POV

"dear sister..." I could feel her laughing somewhere, right after my assistant told me they were going to get married. Firstly, I got disgusted by the fact she was actually saying yes to the bastard but I remembered the way he looked at her, the way she looked at him when he rescued her.

her innocent smile. 

I missed that. I missed her laughing foolishly as Dobby ran around, i remembered her giggling at a dumb joke I made and how I would tease her while she cried just to see her smile, her innocent smile. I've ruined it.

I've ruined my life and most of hers.

y/n... I'm so sorry.

I could feel tears roll down my cheeks as I looked at an old photo of us, Pops took it for us where y/n had a growth spurt and grew taller than me. I hated it, I hated that she was taller than me. I was supposed to take care of her, how could I do it when I was shorter than her.