41

a/n: sorry for the lack of chapters! i had a lot of stress recently. My grandpa dislikes me dancing ballet even tho I danced for 10 years now- and when i said I wanted to learn Violin, I practically said it for 6 years last time. And now i'm ready to restart since he FORBID me from learning the violin, he gets MADDD.

No one's POV

"Is that Shigaraki?" you furrowed your brow at the light blue haired boy, he was sitting down with a brown haired female, they looked like they were talking business. Bakugo turned to them, looking back at Kaito.

"come on princess." he held your hand tightly, pecking you on the forehead and walking back to the car with bags of groceries. Kaito burped gently on his chest as Katsuki turned back down. "smell offspring." he scoffed, doing a puking signal.

You let out some chuckles, seeing Shigaraki walking out with a heavy heart and a grey folder. You took out your phone and took a few pictures of his car plate, just for safety measures. "What's wrong with that car." he turned to you. 

"nothing, just felt weird." you smiled, shaking it off and back into the car where Katsuki located Kaito in your arms. You entered the new baby discs you bought for Kaito, the melodies started playing and Kaito started cheering and clapping loudly.

"ew, bad dance moves brat." Katsuki looked at Kaito, who was now looking at Katsuki with furrowed brows, his puffy cheeks returned to you and back to Katsuki. Just like he was ratting out how bad his father was to him.

"EH, ATTITUDE HUH." Katsuki returned his gaze to the road and pinched Kaito's cheeks. You could hear the baby scoffed before small sparks escaped his palm and he blasted tiny explosions towards his father. 

"NIGHTMARE GAS!" you turned to him but weirdly, nothing came out. 

"eh? You can control your quirk?" you turn to the little baby who was now jamming to the melody. "quick learner." Katsuki smirked, returning back into the mansion.

[ halfway through the bbq party ]

"pops, have you gotten the keys yet?" you walked to pops, the kids in the small swing near the fountain. "yes. ah, this bakugo." he looked at Katsuki who was flipping patties looking annoyed as the flies buzz around his face. He yelled as the patty fell into the charcoal.

"mhm." you smiled, Katsuki smiling back at you before noticing his patties were burnt and started yelling again. Your returned your gaze to pops.

"does he love Kaito?" he looked at the little baby on the baby swing with Eri. "yeah, I guess." you gulped. "in his own, weird way." you chuckled as Katsuki grabbed some new freshly cooked steak for you and pops.

"sir, can I have a word with you?" he nervously stammered, you walked off smiling and running to the kids.

"Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life." he blurted out.
"well." pops strictly raised a brow, looking at you and Kaito then back at Katsuki.
"It's about GOD DAMN time! you bang my daughter up and let her bear your child AND ONLY PROPOSE now?" he snuggled Katsuki's hair.

"thank you." Katsuki had a curve on his lips.

thank you

a/n:

THE NEW FLUFF STORY IS CALLED [ fluff | K.Bakugo x reader ]. I'll only post the introduction first and continue with the rest tomorrow! P.s: we're GETTING MARRIED TO K BAKUGO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😃🤏 prepare for more lemon.