🍋14🍋

his gaze slowly returned to the pair of angry, pair of mad and sad eyes. his lips slowly started to tremble, like he was about to speak but kept it in him. he curled up his fists, fingers pinching himself. his brows were furrowed. 

"DON'T YOU SEE, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I'VE DONE FOR YOU. HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?" he started yelling at you, grabbing your wrists and burning it. the smell of burnt flesh, you turned to your wrists, they were bleeding terribly, soaking on the bed. 

"let me go! it hurts!" you cried, trying to break free from his grip. he dragged you to an underground basement room thing. there was two men there, they were tied up on things and you could see them crying. 

"k-katsuki, what is this?" you looked in the glass, the two men were tortured. part of their skin were scraped off, bruises and cuts around. "what, don't you like this? they were talking about you, something that's MINE!" he laughed. 

"I don't belong to you or overhaul, I BELONG TO MYSEL-" a slap went across your face. "no princess, you still don't get it after all do you..." a smirk grew on his face. "THIS, THIS IS FOR YOU. THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT." he angrily shoved you.

"now... I shall show the losers, how much you belong to me, KATSUKI BAKUGO!" 

tw!! rape, violence, lemon!!

"k-katsu- stop!" you covered yourself, tears streaming down your face as he started ripping your clothes, piece by piece. "shut up princess, you're mine after all." he smirked, ripping more and more until all there was just you hugging yourself. the two men squiggled around.

he's only able to pull you impossibly closer to him, holding you tightly as his fingers go back to work at your clit. tears streamed down your face, "stop! stop it bakugo."  he doesn't stop the circles at your bud, tearing off his bottoms and moving fingers to your entrance. you kept your mouth shut, remaining quiet.

"FUCKING MAKE SOME NOISE." he started inserting another one. you let out a small moan escape your lips along with hot, warm tears. "That's what I taught." he smirked, grabbing out his fingers and walking to the two men. "hard, already." he grabbed out a knife and blasting their pants. 

"princess, look at how much they crave you." he pointed at the two men's hard members/cock (whichever you want). he returned to you, slowly removing his boxers and picked you up.

he inserts a few more fingers into you, "say my name." he adds another with no warning, fucking them into you at a relentless pace that makes your whines that much louder. "k-katsuki! katsuki!"  you arch your back up, lifting your hips to give him a better angle and he cant help but revel in the way you're so reactive to him. doing everything he says with no resistance.

it has him rolling his hips into you. grinding the tip of his cock into that spongy spot, wanting you to feel each inch of him like you never have before. wanting it to be engraved into your memory and your body, how good he makes you feel, how you drip for him and hip alone. with each snap of his hips you tug tighter, clamping down on him dangerously, obviously close to your own orgasm. his whole body throbbing from the pleasure, throat tightening when you start to push your hips up, cunt still squeezing his softening cock making his brain fuzzy.

you continued crying, screaming and moaning. 

"that's. what. I. ENJOY. PRINCESS." he said after inserting his cock inside you every single word. a huge amount of white warm sticky liquid shot everywhere inside, a lot overflowing out of you. "I think i still can go for a few more shots, don't you think so too." he turned to the two men who's cocks were already throbbing.

"please let me go katsuki, i love you, i love you okay?" you lied, pleading him as he shoved his cock into you again and cumming inside again and again. He had you pushed against the wall, without any warning, he instantly leaned down to kiss you. You moved to turn your head away, but since that was such an expected response, Bakugo had clutched your face tightly to prevent that from happening.

"if you want something to happen to little eri, keep up the attitude." he smirked, with the sound of eri, your shoulders tensed up. "good girl." he smiled, pressing his lips onto your harshly. You hated how you couldn't control yourself in front of him.

tw!! violence

"look at that pre cum." he turned to the men, grabbing out a knife from his pocket as you sit down on the floor. "mhm-!!" the men started squirming, trying to escape the ropes. "one, two, three." he yelled, scraping the skin of the men's dick. the men started crying, blood mixed with their pre cum. 

"pathetic." he scoffed, slicing off their dick. "MMHMHM!!" the two men started crying, more blood and cum mixing worst together. 

"i'm not done..." you fainted, bakugo was too extreme on you... probably.