27

No one's POV

After weeks and months of careful planning with Katsuki, you've finished the gender reveal party and people are slowly making their way into the house. Except for family, there are a few friends and strangers that Katsuki seemed to know.

"ahhh y/n~" Katsuki's mother ran to you, "how are you? how is the baby?" she smiled, leaving a huge basket of gift for Katsuki to hold. "fine... we're both fine." you smiled, entering the house. "y/n!" your friends run around with the cupcakes, "WE'RE SO EXCITEDDDD!" Hagakure squealed.

"where's the smoke bomb?"
"smoke bombs?" you overheard Katsuki ask Kirishima.
"I asked you to get balloons!" you face palmed, looking at the giggling Kirishima.
"Well... IT WAS BORINGGG." Katsuki whined as Kirishima handed him the blue coloured smoke bomb.

"fine, make it quick." you pointed at the guests, they just finished their meals. Some of them were walking around the snack zone or they were either talking to each other.

"EVERYONE." he yelled loudly, enough to gain everyone's attention from whatever they were doing. 

"3, 2, 1!" Katsuki grabbed your hand, throwing the smoke bomb down together. 

"IT'S A BOY? IT'S A BOY!" Mitsuki yelled, smacking Bakugo's head as she congrats you. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M AN AUNT YALL." Mina squealed along with Hagakure.
"kachaan...? congrats!" midoriya shyly walked to Katsuki, handing him a small baby present.

"congrats MR bakugo... and I assume, Mrs Bakugo?" one of the strangers walked to the both of you. "thank you." he calmly said, walking off with you.

"what do you mean Mrs Bakugo?" you pinched his hand, looking t him. "yeah yeah, fuck them shit. you're mine either ways." he kissed your forehead.

Until the guests left, you ran to Kaito's room and reorganized his baby room. Adding on every little git you got for him. "how many months more till this Brat comes out?" Bakugo hugged you from the back, gently pecking your neck as you kept the baby clothes. "2!" you cheered, folding in the clothes and one pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~a/n: I was thinkming of making a soft bakugo story? will you all be interested?  I'm sorry if this chapter seems rushed, I just wanna let baby Kaito come out :) P.S THE SOFT BAKUGO STORY IS COMING OUT SOON BY CHAP 30? MAYBE LIKE A SPECIAL! check it out if you're free, thanks <3333