39🍋🍋

tw! smut🍋

After letting Kaito go to bed, Katsuki pulled you into the room, slowly moving his fingers to your thighs and softly rubbing between your clits. You looked at him as pants, his dick bulking out from his pants and underwear. 

His huge throbbing dick was right in front of you. Change it to a year back, you would be mortified.

You let out a few soft moans and arched your back as he entered two fingers. "let me hear your pretty sounds princess..." he entered the fingers even faster and rapidly. You moaned louder as he entered another one again.

"oh I wanted to do this for such a ... long time." he smirked, removing his fingers from your wet pussy. 

Your cheeks burned up as Katsuki's hands slid  up to your chest. His fingers around your nipples and tweak them, his fingers rubbing harshly just slightly to give you more stimulation. He rolled them and tugged at them, making them more sensitive as time went on, and he humped into you from behind...and soon you reached behind yourself to rest a hand on his hip, mewls growing even sweeter as he did what he could to make you feel good. And they only got louder when his lips brushed against your ear, and he whispered to you so softly you could feel the warmth of his breath on your skin.  

"...oh princess..."

You squirm under his intense gaze, thighs clenching at the richness of his voice. Bakugou dives back in covering your mouth with his, tongue dominating yours. Your eyes roll back, drool seeping from the corners of your mouth as he shoves his cock into yours. You could hear him softly moaning behind you.

The feeling of you clenching around him was all it took for him to come apart too, his hot seed painting the insides of your walls. "You like it when I fuck you roughly like this, huh?" he smirked, stroking your hair and going in for another round.

"oh my fucking god, you're so hot." he kissed your neck harshly and shoving his cock into you again. "scream my name for me princess." he pushed it in again, the whole cock into you. It was twitching around your tight walls.

"katsuki!" you screamed, moaning as he started going faster and faster, pounding into you like a wild animal. His seeds spurting everywhere and his lewd smell. 

"hah..." he smiled, kissing you gently on the cheek. Your juice and his combined and spilled everywhere on the floor, what a mess.