10

shout out to @ShashaQarl ! it means so much to me when you vote or read it <33 thank you so much for the votes, have a great day!

No one's POV

"wait, I thought that this was an ex-"

"an exit?" the bastard's voice trailed behind you. "you didn't seriously think I didn't know what you were doing this morning right." he smiled.

darn it, a whole morning of researching went to waste. you could see several men behind him, using doll is obviously a bad move. 'nightmare gas it is.' you tilted your head as gas came oozing out. 

He calmly grabbed out a gas mask and a familiar collar. The collar to control quirk just like how your brother did. 

"my y/n..." his voice trailed around the gas. "you're going to get a punishment soon my love..." he smirked under the mask. 'fuck!' you yelled in your mind. You twisted around before his grip, slipping off to the other hallway. 

"most people should be asl-" you crashed into something rock hard but warm, a few small heartbeats. You froze, it was another man who had a gas mask, he had red hair, his body was rock hard and he was smirking. K-Kirishima, or whatever his name was.

Your POV

I could feel his intense glare as he smashed his hands together, waiting for Bakugo to come out. "sorry." I muttered, I came this far and I'm not giving up! I controlled him and made him walked to Bakugo, blocking him. This is my chance to truly escape!

I ran through the halls, all the sleeping bodies on the floor all around, some even have guns. I could use them, I grabbed one of the guns, making sure it was loaded and continue running. 'turn left.' I could feel, i could hear it.

I took a sharp turn left, finally reaching a door. great, it's locked. I whined, before pushing it, stomping on the door and finally creaking it open. There was trees there as I ran through the forest, how hidden was this house.

"GET BACK HERE PRINCESS." Bakugo yelled, more like blasted to me and pushed me to the ground as our eyes met. "how beautiful." he looked at my e/c orbs. "but how disrespectful." he said, slamming me down to the ground and attaching the collar around my neck.

"better." he smiled, pressing a button before I got electrocuted.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"morning princess." I woke up next to him, his arms at the exact same spot previously. I could feel my tears forming, when will this man let me go. "you will get your punishment when it's time." he smirked, enjoying the sight of you shivering.

"it's time for breakfast. get out of that outfit." but I like my dobby fit to be fair. I quickly swapped onto a white skirt, it had tiny strawberries on it. There were bruise marks on my neck  and hands. "come on." he waited outside the toilet, pulling my hand out with him. He was dragging me.

He flicked his tongue, pulling me up to his chest and lifting me bridal style. I blushed a little as he stared down at me smirking. No, he treated me like shit, I should do the same too. I reached the dining room where there were multiple people waiting. 

"y/n, how are you." Midoriya said, hiding his bruise on the face. "fine, what happened to your eye." I worriedly look at him, then back at Bakugo. He had a sly grin on his face, how annoying. "are you okay midoriya-kun?" he nodded, sweating as someone towered over me.

 "are you okay midoriya-kun?" he nodded, sweating as someone towered over me

free pic of levi the maid <33