7

Your POV

A small shiver went down your spine, where were you? You slowly open your eyes, in danger? probably. 'I should have stayed with overhaul! damnit.' you turned around. It was a nice room, everything was so fancy and expensive. You didn't want to stain it because if someone kidnapped you, they wouldn't give you a good room, at least that was what you thought.

"miss y/n... you woke up." a brown haired girl opened the door a little. "w-where am I?" your tone tried to hide your panic, terribly failing the point to not sound scared. "how old are you?" she looked at you. You were clearly younger a little than her. 

"I'm 17." you muttered, eyes floating through the girl. A small glimpse of how grand the halls were. "oh...you're younger." she smiled, "I'm Uraraka and I'm 19." she smiled, at least her smile looked comforting and welcoming. 

"uraraka, y/n." a girl with a high pony tail looked like she was devastated, her mascara smudged everywhere. "yaoyarozu, are you alright?" uraraka said. great, two new names. "b-bakugo he killed shoto." her tears streamed down, uraraka sent a comforting hug as they slowly escort you to bakugo's office.

you were still in a stained skirt, looking like dobby's lost twin. You've watched Harry Potter with pops and kai when the both of you were young. a red haired boy walked out with a yellow haired guy, he looked like he was dumb or some sort, braindead.

You knocked on the door, this wouldn't be the kidnapper right, it should be a different one. "come in." that annoying arrogant voice, only a bastard would have. the moon was shining brightly into the office, your bare feet slowly walked in the room. the office was some what decent for a kidnapper.

"y/n." his voice echoed as they closed the door, leaving you alone with this man, this arrogant bastard, this evil kidnapper. you could see him annoyed slightly, he tapped his finger impatiently, "come here." he patted his lap as he turned to you. 

you stood there, not moving. you were no mere pet, you did quirk training with pops and kai before, taking down him would certainly be easy... right? you didn't move, you could feel sweat glands and him flicking his tongue from time to time, waiting for you.

"come here y/n." 

he sounds mad. should you go? no, stand your fucking ground y/n!

Bakugo rushed forward to you, pressing down you to the wall, pinning you there. "I don't repeat myself y/n." you can hear his muffled sounds, like he was panting. his hand still on your throat as your feet leaves the ground. 

"KACHAAN!" a green haired boy yelled, dropping papers. "she can't breathe! she's a lady kachaan!" his voice trembled, talking back to 'kachaan'. "tch, know your place y/n." he threw you to the ground. his quirk activated, your throat had burned marks.

"PICK UP THE PAPERS DEKU." he yelled, so the nice green haired boy is deku. 

how cute. you struggling was so, pathetically pleasing. how cute to see you struggle.