38

No One's POV

"how did Kaito do it?" pops turned to you at the blasted wall. "it's not him, it's his father." you turned back to Kai, dodging his attack, "stop swarming." you controlled him, making him smash the wall.

"MISS ME PRINCESS?" Katsuki blasted over the wall, blasting your psycho brother. "Kaito! look, it's dada!" you smiled looking at Kaito. "come on let's go, Kirishima's in the car." he tapped, carrying Kaito.

-after returning back to the mansion-

"so. you are the bastard that impregnant my y/n?" Pops stared at Katsuki, he was feeding Kaito while you were changing. "y-yes." Katsuki turned his head down to the table before Kaito smacked the spoon of baby food onto his face.

"brat." Katsuki wiped off the baby food. "do you love y/n." pops said, Eri sitting next to him. "yes, fully with my heart." Katsuki shot up, "THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU MARRY HER FIRST." Pops nudged Katsuki's head.

"I'm happy to know you love her. Please protect her from her psychotic brother. Eri and I will move to our houses around Japan." Pops smiled, stroking Eri's hair as she swallowed the rest of the food.

"I'm planning on marrying her, I just need your permission. Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?" Katsuki stopped feeding Kaito.

"sigh, she sounded so happy when she saw you. she's yours I guess. treat her wrong and your head will be on my table. got it?" Pops sternly said as you walked out in your [ f/c ] pyjamas. "oh hey everyone, what did I miss?"

"got it." Katsuki said calmly, his eyes filled with happiness. 

"nothing much princess. I'll go help Kaito change first." he kissed you on the cheek, carrying Kaito. "do you love him y/n?" Pops looked at you, he sounded... hesistant.

"yes. what's the matter pops." you looked at him, he didn't sound as happy as you thought he would. "your wedding gift would be the Yazuka group. But Kai..." he smiled, "just give me some time okay [n/n] ?" 

"okay pops!" you hugged him tightly as Eri smiled. "so oneesan is going to be a big boss?" 

"yeah! oneesan is going to be a greatttt boss! following the yazuka's rules." you smiled, eri hugging you. "does that make me a mini boss?" she giggled, "yeah!" you smiled.

- during night time -

"is it movie night yet katsukiiii?" you whined, messing around with Kaito's ash blonde hair. "almost, the popcorn's not done yet." he groaned, tapping his feet impatiently.
"oh, it's done." he grabbed the popcorn from the pot, walking to the both of you.

"Look at this blanket fort me and Kaito build!" you giggled, grabbing the popcorn. 

"oh my fucking god. I missed you." he whispered. You could feel his warm breath on your neck. "I want me in you today." Katsuki kissed your neck. "shhh! pops and eri are still here! AND kaito's still here!" you murmured.

"I don't care." he slowly slid his hand inside your pants. 

"hey, hey, hey. later alright?"

"fine. remember, it's a punishment for making me miss you." he kissed your neck and sucked on it tightly.

(next chapter is lemon, p.s: please text me for my ig handle so we can be friends <33 )