3

Your POV

"come on Eri!" I smiled, bringing her to the huge garden. The garden filled with my f/s and favourite flowers. "it's so pretty oneesan." she smiled, running around in the bushes. "look at the small butterflies eri!" I lifted her up, letting her see all the butterflies.

"ahem." a man walked out to the bushes, "Mr Overhaul would like you and Eri in the dining room please." he said, waiting for the both of us. "sure." my voice sunk a little, carrying Eri. I walk to the grand dining hall, sitting down next to Chrono as I placed Eri next to me.

"one of our spies caught bakugo's plan." who's bakugo, the ash blonde client?

"he wants to kidnap you." he looked at me, chrono's gaze on me as well. "so you will be under high maximum control and supervision." he said, flicking some new people in the office. "They will be protecting you my dear sister." he sliced another steak for Eri, "and of course, ... eri."

I nodded my head and quickly finished dinner and got escorted away with the bodyguards.

Katsuki's POV

"Bakugo... the security increased." half and half told me, "There could be a rat between us." he said, freezing all the small workers. "FUCKING IDIOTS." I yelled, angrily pushing the table off. "GET. ME. THE. MAP." I growled, staring into his different orbs.

"y-yes." half and half stuttered, pushing the door open as that quirkless, useless boy walks in. "kachaan..." that trembling voice, how pathetic. "do you really think that kidnapping is... good?" he looked up at me. His hands still dirty from the books he cleaned.

"EVERYTHING I DO FOR HER IS GOOD... y/n..."

~

"come on eri!" he's gonna do another deadly experiment on the both of us, so called protection as just a mere excuse. "i thought he said we would be treated better..." she sadly followed me in the vents. "it's a lie, he always lies." I slowly ruffled the map, thanks to my quirk, I knew his plan. He wants to extract a bigger profit for himself.

"are we there yet?" her voice a little shaky, "stay quiet..." I whispered, hugging her. "come on, almost there." I paused, his voice was under us. "WHERE'S Y/N AND ERI?" we could smell blood. Eri's tears started dripping. 

"it's okay, it's okay." I mouthed, slowly continuing the path as he walked off. "we can't let him continue." I slowly pushed the vents open, releasing a small amount of nightmare gas through the fan. "I think we're safe." i smiled, freedom was finally at my fingertips.

"everyone's passed out..." I held Eri's hand, jumping through the vents. "the front door, it's so close!" I squealed, eri's face smiling. "It won't budge!" I angrily pushed, stomping the door till it pushed. "let me help!" she said, reviving a man.

"good job!" I used my doll quirk, helping us opening the door.

"we're free." I breathed. We could hear car horns, small sirens and a few blinking lights. "driving will get us there!" I smirked with the keys I got from Chrono.

"hop in." I smiled, trying to control the car. "eas- WOAHHHHHHHHHH!" we almost crashed. "okay, easy!" I smiled, driving off with Eri.

"are we finally free oneesan?"

"I'm pretty sure we are."