45

No one's POV

Bakugo prepared a suit, a suit to match your white-gold wedding gown and bouquet. He prepared a small custom suit for Kaito, attaching a small crown on his head, having a nice father son moment.

He prepared a diamond ring and one for the wedding. He thought he'd be the luckiest man in the world. He knew he is with you around and his offspring. He wanted to watch you walk down the aisle with pops and into his hands, the two of you would say the vows and kiss each other.

He planned a honeymoon for you, on a private island far away from everyone. He bought a ship there for you once the two of you were done. You would sail there with him together and that offspring, and then sail back when the two of you are done.

He smiled, pointing the gun at a few other victims who couldn't pay up. 

*gunshots*
*gunshots*
*gunshots*

He passed the rest to Kirishima, happily walking back.

- your side -

"I don't see why you like a scum bag like him." Kai looked at you with his honey gold orbs, those that would threaten you. "I don't see why a scum bag like you could be my brother." you snapped back, he tapped his finger on the marble counter.

"If you really like him that much, don't come back to me when you need help." he scoffed. "I wouldn't." you smiled, asking him out.

"and y/n? I- I'm sorry I ruined part of your life."

weird.

you didn't think much of it as you closed the door, the girls being relieved. Kaito slowly tumbling to your hands, crawling into your embrace. You smiled and picked up the baby, watching frozen with the rest of the girls.

- 💖 - katsuki bold, you normal
"what are you up to."
"watching frozen with the girls and Kaito."
"I'm coming back soon."
"okay, can the girls stay for dinner?"
"fine."
"thank you!"

[ chat ended ]

"you guys can stay for dinner!" you clapped your hands happily, Kaito following what you did. "yes! we have so much to do! girl's night!!!" Mina and Hagakure said in sync, momo giggling in the other corner.

Jirou nodding her head as she plugged in some music for Kaito.

-🙄-

Katsuki went to the tailor for the wedding dress and the suits, making sure the dress was perfect for you. He walked to the flower store and ordered the most fanciest, the most expensive one for you, just for you. He gotten a pair of diamond, crystal shoes, matching your crystal and diamond earrings.

He saw Shigaraki walking around with the blonde rat, they're lookikng very serious and somewhat, desperate and miserable. Katsuki liked them miserable and desperate. He stepped out to his sports car, the two stopped talking and turned towards Bakugo for a moment, before returning to their speech.

'it's the downfall for the shigaraki group huh.' Katsuki snickered in his mind, driving back home.