34

Your POV ( it's a chapter spree yall )

I woke up next to Kaito and Eri. The door was slightly opened and there was a small sweet scent coming from the kitchen. Carefully, I walked out to the kitchen seeing a new guy, he must be the replacement for Chrono.

"Hi! I'm Kindaichi! (an oc )" he kindly waved at me, pulling out some cupcakes that he baked for breakfast. "oh, I'm y/n." my voice was hoarse and dry, probably from crying too much last night. "Care for some [ favourite fruit ] cupcakes?" he warmly placed a cupcake there on the counter.

"thank you." I smiled, grabbing the [ favourite fruit ] cupcake and munching it. "i-is the baby yours? I'm sorry if it seems rude, you just look so ...young."

"I'm 18 and yeah. (baby birth about 9 months so 1 year+ )" I washed my hands cleanly after finishing it. "thank you for the cupcake, it was delicious." I smiled genuinely, walking to the room.

Kaito was obviously up after he rolled around a few times and started calling for his papa. "it's okay, papa will come or we'll go find papa!" I bopped his nose. He seemed happier or it's just me tripping.

Overhaul's POV

She's filthy
She's used
She's dirty
She's unclean

My mind started flooding with these thoughts. Stop it Kai, she's still your sister. Further more, she brought back a small experiment, a small nephew for me to test on. Based on Shigaraki, he used his quirk once, explosion + nightmare gas in one huh, strong.

A good fit for experimenting. 

I just have to clear Bakugo and wash my sister's mind, get rid of him for good for once. And we can start a new life as siblings, her son can be my nephew, a nice and proper family. Maybe I could simply start a little small experimenting on him when she allows. She would be clean.

I still love her but she's dirty, filthy and unclean. What I need to do is clear it all, clean it and kill some lives. A simple step and we can be the happy family we used to be, including pops...

Throwback~

"pops! I got all A's!" y/n smiled, showing pops her results. "that's great! y/n can be a good business lady. what about Kai?" he turned to me. I was holding onto my report card, there were A's but there was one remark I really hate. 

'He's not fit to be a student, he's a villainous child.'

"that teacher is wrong. she doesn't know she's about to lose her job for spreading false information." pops patted my shoulder, "don't listen to them Kai." he smiled. "yeah! now let's go eat some popcorn please!" y/n giggled, walking side to side by me.

"sell her to our mafia group." one man said in front of the three of us. he was bold to assume my dear sister would want to be in their group. "you're unworthy, unfit for my sister." I snapped, not blinking an eye. 

"Kai-" pops stopped me from going on. "sorry for my brother's actions." she apologized, why is she apologizing? 

"Kai, you could have cause pops some trouble!" she angrily flicked my forehead. "that ugly ass bastard should have seen it coming."

"I agree he's ugly but..."

"did you just call him ugly?"

"yeah, haha..."