2

Kai Chisaki's POV

"I want her." his sick voice echoed in my head. He wants my dear, lovely sister. She looked shock, turning to me before quickly putting her gaze back to her food. Her small body trembling, how cute. 

"you want her?" I sternly sliced the piece of steak, passing it to my dear sister. Her e/c orbs locked onto mine before he turns away, her small screams in her eyes. "yes, I'd offer a lot more, triple of what I'm paying now." he smirked, his smug smirk.

"triple? for my dear sister." I looked at him, his crimson orbs exchange glances with mine. "Including this offer and the triple." he repeated, I was slightly impressed, maybe that was the reason she foolishly dropped her cutleries on the floor, how idiotic.

She quickly bent over to pick it up, was she about to use it? Disgusting, unpleased, my face wrote. "bring y/n to her room please." I pestered, the body guards escorting her away. "y/n, such a pretty name." he smiled.

~

No one's POV

You quickly entered your room, sitting down in the stacks of blankets with Eri. "is he going to sell me away." you look at Eri, your eyes with despair, a small drop of tear. "he won't right?" Eri's small voice trailed off as the door opened.

"you didn't think I would see you away right n/n?" your brother showed some affection, how peculiar. "of course I wouldn't." he nudged your head, wiping your tears off. "and chrono likes you I guess, imagine how miserable he would turn out if I allowed myself to sell you off." he scoffed, eyes on Chrono.

You had a small curve on your lips, his eyes a little glad that you were finally smiling after pop's death. "y/n, I promise I will be nicer to you and... Eri." his voice sounded a little unpromising, but what could a little trust hurt?

"okay." you smiled, Eri's face brightened, sending a small hug to Overhaul, his eyes a little disgusted before his heart got warmed.

Katsuki's POV

"DAMN IT." I yelled, shoving the papers off the table, "PICK IT UP DEKU." I shouted at the idiotic green haired boy. "fucking overhaul." I muttered, ordering that half and half to help me plan a small route for her.

"GET IT READY HALF AND HALF." my voice angered and annoyed at how this small quirkless green hair fool who was working, "FAST, FAST, FAST DEKU." I walked through the cold halls of my own house.

If I can't get her, I will take her then, I will take her from you, Kai Chisaki.