22 + baby name reveal

"WHY NOT KING EXPLOSION MURDER?" he sadly whined, a little shouting as well. You let out a small chuckle at the baby names he wrote down.

Brats
king explosion god murderer
king explosion murder
lord explosion murderer

Princesses
queen explosion god murderer
queen explosion murder
powerful queen explosion murderer

"Katsuki, you suck at baby names!" you smiled as he let out a small sigh. "then what are you thinking off?" he asked, laying down on the bed. "I was thinking of Kai or perhaps Kaito." you hummed, "why so much resemblance to your brother, princess?"

"even if he treated me poorly before, he still treated me really nice, sacrificing a lot. you can just tell me if you don't want the name, I'll swa-"

"kaito's nice." he smiled. "GOD! WE FORGOT TO PREPARE KAITO'S ROOM and the baby gender reveal partyyy! Mina showed me some ideas!" you smiled.

"fineee." he whined, swinging open the door to another room next to ours. "this can be the brat's one." he sighed, turning on the lights.

"great! can we go shopping?" you looked at the time. "no need for that, look what I got." he showed you the crib and some baby things. "katsuki!" you kissed him on the cheek, he quickly shrugged his blush off. 

"let's get it going shall we." he opened the box and started fixing the crib, slowly pushing it near the window, attaching blue teddy bear curtains with a small plastic container with lavender flowers there. You hung up some fairy lights on top of the crib and placed a small blue rug on the floor, meanwhile Katsuki got sweaty and took off his shirt and laid on the floor. After a while, Katsuki woke up and helped you attached his bed. 

"this looks fine!" you smiled, putting a huge teddy bear in the corner with a round table and some pieces of paper. "I'm getting a TV for him tomorrow." Katsuki looked at the plain empty wall. "A tv? he's a child kat." you giggled at his persistent tone.

"It doesn't matter." he smirked, kissing you and bringing you to bed. "Do you think Kaito will love me?" Katsuki turned to you as you slowly rubbed your eyes. "sure kat." you smiled and snuggle into his chest. 

"I'm heading for work tomorrow and the girls will arrive early in the morning. I'll be back earlier so we can plan on the baby gender surprise party okay princess?" he stroked your hair. "sure." you fell asleep.

a/n: this chapter is really short but I CAN'T WAIT FOR KATSUKI TO SEE THE BABY BEING BORNED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH