16

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

No one's POV

After Katsuki went out for more business, he wasn't returning for a few days, he made sure of that after locking you and the girls alongside with midoriya and shinso in. you were craving food a lot recently, on your free time, you would head out to the kitchen and scout for [ your favourite pastries] to snack on or [f/f]. 

"momo, you don't think y/n is pregnant right?" mina looked at you as you continued to eat. "no... that's silly! it must be stress eating... i'm sure!" momo worriedly looked at you as you look back at them.

"you haven't had sex with bakugo at any chance right...?" they worriedly look at you, you were only 17 ( how old you prefer), it would be considered inappropriate since you were a minor, (or not.)

"h-he raped me." you bury your face in the vietnamese noodles, pho. "take a pregnancy test now." momo popped out a few test kits for you, "I don't want to!" maybe it was that you just didn't want to face the truth of this unbearable concept.

"please! y/n!" they begged, "f-fine." you stumbled to the bathroom with the kits. 

"p-positive. that doesn't count, it's wrong! it's WRONG!" you yelled, flipping on the other one and testing it, panicking. "ANOTHER FAULTY ONE, I'M only 17... ( any age you picked )!" you grabbed the other one, another one, and another one.

"it's all faulty momo." you walked to the bin and dumped it in. "y/n... don't be in denial..."

"DON'T BE IN DENIAL? I WAS RAPED MOMO, I WAS RAPED! i DON'T WANT TO BEAR HIS CHILD." you squatted on the floor and started crying. You didn't want to bear his disgusting child, you didn't want to be a part of his family of some sort.

Mina's POV

"it's okay y/n, we'll thinking of something together okay? come on, let's have a seat in the couch." I dragged momo and y/n. y/n was still sniffing as we watched some movies. we turned on Harry po

Mina, normal
Bakugo, bold

Boss

"bakugo..."
"what, be fast."
"we think y/n is pregnant."
"boss?"
"great. i'll be back soon."
"no you dont understand, she doesn't want it."
[ he left mina on read ]

"okay y/n, wanna bake?" Momo smiled, "I'm sorry, I didnt understand just no-"

"sorry for yelling, sure." y/n forced a smile.

____________________a few weeks later____________________________

Your POV

I gently touched the small baby bump on my belly, it's a few weeks old. Should I abort it? Or should I keep it? A mother can't hate her child, that's foolish, and maybe after the child, I can bring her or he escape this hell hole.

a mother can't hate her child. I'm sure I would love my dear baby anyways, we'll leave Bakugo together, running away with the girls! I'm sure they don't want to be in this spot anyways, they're always ordered around.

"PRINCESS?" the door slammed open with a worried yet happy Bakugo. "I made it here as soon as I could." he tapped his feet impatiently. "what are you doing in the bathroom alone?" he angrily turned to the maids who I shooed out. "I shooed them out, its's not their fault." I said, grabbing my towels. 

"you're acting very selfish now princess." he kissed my cheek down to my neck, "remember, you have another person inside of you." he mumbled. Okay, i get it. And that's one of the reasons I'm running away when my child is born.

(gotta get them child support first)