31

Katsuki's POV

"you piece of shit." I loaded my gun and pointed at the man. 
"please, give me more time. I have a family to fe-"

*gunshots*

"And so do I." I scoffed. "search his family, kill them when we don't get enough." I coldly stared at his dead body. "Mr Bakugo, your wife called you." he handed me my phone. 

"erm... remember how last time I murdered someone? some of them are here." she was whispering and panting. "what do you mean."

Katsuki, bold.
you, normal

"yeah, the light blue haired guy with hands."
"shigaraki?"
"yeah crusty musty..."
"he's here kat."
"why are they there."
"they said they're here for you but I doubt it."
"they should know I'm on business."
"yeah..."
"y/n... please stay there. Kirishima would be there. where's the useless deku?"
"he's asking the people to lea-"
"!!"
"what's wrong princess?"
"midoriya... he just vanished-...."
"fuck, stay there."
"ka-"

"princess? PRINCESS?"
[ phone call ended ]

"FUCK!" I slammed the gun down on the floor. "back home. now."

Your POV

4 fingers on my neck, lingering around as he snatched my phone, declining the calls. "y/n chisaki and Kaito Bakugo." he licked his dry tongue. He pulled me closer around as I covered Kaito from him, staying aware of what he can do.

"well aren't you weak with a small baby here." he put one finger on Kaito, another one, and another one. Now he has four fingers on Kaito. 

"what do you need?" I gulped, watching him smirk at that sentence. I pulled Kaito closer to me as he releases both of his hands. He turned to me, "just go back to overhaul, both you and Kaito." he's joking right?

"overhaul will treat my baby like a spawn." I angrily stared at him, what even is Overhaul's purpose. He didn't like my response as he pressed against by throat tightly, I can't breathe. I fell to the ground, still carrying Kaito as he crawls off my hands. 

"-k-KAITO..." I pushed him away as the guy almost places his last finger. "m-ma ma." he wobbled, exploding the guy away. "KAITO?" I turned around, pressing my fingers around my throat. Kaito was made and pressured into using his quirk as nightmare gas came from him as well, his explosion mixed with nightmare gas. 

"come on." I was probably immune to it since we both have it now.

No one's POV

You controlled the handy man to walk further before he slashed forward, he broke free easily. You grabbed a gun and pointed at the man, "STEP BACK." you yelled, pressing Kaito's little head close to yours.

Katsuki arrived home quickly, seeing the few piles of dust where the guards are supposed to be. Kirishima stepping out of the other car, gunshots could be heard and Kaito's crying. 

"I HAVE A GUN AND I KNOW HOW TO USE IT." you shot his thigh as he dropped to the ground, only to crawl closer to you and almost cremating you. "fuck you." you mumbled, shooting his left arm. 

"it's okay Kaito, it's okay." you ran towards the door before a black-purple thing opened up. "miss y/n." he smirked, you were getting pushed inside this."

"PRINCESS!"