26 ( slightly lemon)

a/n: yall, thank you for 556 views?? that's INSANE lmao. and thanks for everyone who voted, left a comment or saved it <333 tysmmmm!

No one's POV

"shhh..." he pressed his finger onto your lips, slowly looking around the room like he was searching for something. Hari's eyes scouted the room before back to you, up and down to Kaito. He looks like he's about to say something before he stopped, touching his lips with his stained hands.

"tsk, you don't know how many times I had a boner because of you?" he angrily stared at you, turning down to your belly and back to your eyes. You backed up a little as close to the wall as he walks closer again.

"that bakugo..." he bent down, reaching to your level and stroking your hair as he changed as a person again, his expression different. It seemed like he was smiling, comforting you like he used to after Kai completed injected you with experimental liquids.

"fuck off." you snapped his hand away, staring at him. His eyes shot back up to you, matching your gaze. He woke up from his position, slowly removing his blood stained clothes, you could see his abs and body. His body built like a Greek god as he turned to you, a visible smirk on his face.

"like what you see?" you turned your head away, pleading in your head for Katsuki to come back. 

"aww princess..." he smiled, slowly reaching to your clothes. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Katsuki slammed the door open with a gun and blood smeared all across his face. (yall didn't for real think I was going to do yall like that right???? we LOVE bakugo, he is OURS)

TW: MURDER!!

"K-katsuki." you whimpered as Hari turned around, clearly annoyed as small sparks sparked from Katsuki's hand. He shot a few times before using his quirk and exploding Hari and pinning him down. "what have you done to her." he crushed Hari's skull to the floor multiple times until his insides could been seen spilling everywhere. Blood smeared everywhere as Bakugo woke up towards you, picking you up gently.

"b-but you said you weren't coming home..." you looked behind to see a small lifeless body behind, Katsuki acted too fast for Hari to do anything, ending his life. 

"I guess I completed business earlier than expected." he simply said, closing the door.

"now where were we..." he removed his tie, slowly reaching to the bed.

he blew kisses on your bruised neck, reaching for your mouth and harshly pressing his lips onto yours. you could hear him panting loudly as he continued, "fuck this brat." he muttered, angrily looking at your belly, "I could have fucked you again if it isn't for this brat here." he angrily scoffed.

"there." he threw a stuffed huge teddy bear for you. "what's this for?" you poked the teddy bear, your finger sinking into the huge sized teddy bear. "for my princess...?" he chuckled, wiping the blood of his face, "fuck chrono."

"yay, king explosion dynamite." you pointed at the huge teddy bear as his eyes glowed up. 

"THAT'S MY FUCKING NAME!"

"not anymore."

"TCH, WHATEVER DUMBASS."

"okay, come on king explosion dynamite."