36

Katsuki's POV

"sir, please! you have a family too! your wife and your gorgeous baby... you know my struggle! you kno-" 

*gunshots*

who told them about y/n and kaito. I need her back in my life now. her scent, her face, her smile and that innocent, bubbly look inside her orbs. oh and that darn brat, his tiny palms, his tiny feet, her orbs and one golden brown orbs along with my ash blonde hair. I need them back to me, they're mine.

fucking kai.

"where ARE they." I yelled, shooting the dead man's body again. "it's okay..." I calmed myself, shooting another bullet again. Denki will send me more intel from one of our spies again... he better do it. or a small slit across his throat will make him end up JUST like todoroki.

I shot a few more bullets into his chest, where I can clearly see his still heart and a mushed up insides, wonderful view to be honest. But not as beautiful as y/n. I crave for her and I mean now. Now.

Your POV

"GIVE ME BACK KAITO NOW!" I yelled, punching the door as a small hole broke open. "NOW." I went psycho without Kaito, I needed my baby to be safe. A small drip of blood from him and I'll make Kai pay, his life will be a living hell.

I could hear Kaito's cries and screams from down the hall, blood dripping and staining on the carpet. My hand was swollen and numb after punching down the door. I could see light shining brightly underneath the door and a smell, the horrid smell of blood and the medication he would use on me to make me feel pain.

"KAI. MOTHERFUCKER. OPEN UP." I banged on the door, tears streaming down my face as I cornered an angel and blasted full power on it. "FUCKING. DOOR." I cried, pushing and slamming it until it budged.

My vision was bright again, the medical room's light shined on me and my bloody left arm. Kaito was on the medical bed with Kai on the next. He was grabbing a knife. A FUCKING BLOODY KNIFE. I could feel my veins burning, it was a weird sensation I didn't feel the need to bother. 

"impressive sister." he smirked. His smug face, his god darned smug face. 

"let. go. of. kaito." I panted, too much blood loss. too much. I swarmed in front, vision getting blurry, can't concentrate. I can see two Kai's and two Kaito's. I grabbed a knife in front of me and dived in front to one of them, wrong one, the other one. He dodged fast but not fast enough, I turned around as the knife entered his thighs, slicing mid way through before he destroyed my arm. 

I could feel my arm gone. It never existed, it just disappeared. I dropped to the ground howling in pain as I crawled to his feet, trying to stab the real one when I stabbed the double. He turned down to me, blood was now everywhere in the room and Kaito was crying even louder.

"pathetic."