waltz with bakugo🦋 + 43

SO I WANNA WRITE US MARRYING BAKUGO BUT IDK HOW TO, MY MIND WENT BLANK. 

HERE'S A SHORTER CHAPTER AS USUAL CAUSE MY BRAIN'S DEAD LMAOOOO.

No one's POV

"you're so fucking beautiful." Katsuki mumbled, walking down to the field and laying next to you. You let the playlist do it's job, going through some songs as you stargazed with Katsuki. The playlist came up with a soft, waltzing music. You could feel butterflies forming in your stomach as Bakugo wakes up, asking you for a dance.

"well of course, my good sir." you smiled, grabbing his hand as he twirled you around, getting closer and closer to you. Your night gown twirling and spinning fabulously as if you two were having a royal dance. His ash blonde hair flew around, eyes locked into yours.

The moonlight shines on the two of you as you twirled and spin and danced around, pulling closer and closer. You sway with the sound of the music. you place your head on his shoulder. you sway together, he twirls you slowly and meets you close. You slowly move around the floor and as he twirls you, he never looks away.

He gently placed his head on yours, slowly waltzing to the music with you.

so this is love

so this is what makes life divine.

You hummed to the tune as it slowly came to an end. your dream has finished, you were now finally accepting that Bakugo was dead. (LMAO OK IM JK)

You hummed to the tune as it came to an end, your eyes still closed, you didn't want to let got of this moment, this small miracle you have been dreaming off. He kissed your forehead, the playlist continuing as you slowly danced on with him.

"so this is love." you twirled in your night gown, nothing fancy yet it sparked your small heart. "so this is what makes life divine." you hummed as Katsuki placed his arms on your waist, the touch that sent butterflies into your heart.

his tongue entwining with yours; his hands entwining with yours. You felt butterflies, but something even better than butterflies at the same time. The warmth of his body with yours, you were finally safe. Safe in his arms.

[ end of short chapter 🦋 ]

i have to go cry now, IM TALENTED ☁