2.1K read special 😃🤏

heavily requested by @coolgirlchile after harassing my sleep 😘
( this will be in fluff <33 so go check it out if interested.)
[ genre: fluff☁ and fighting👺]

No One's POV

"thank you Izu!" you hugged him tightly for helping you visit your father. He had a smile painted on his freckled face. You were working extra shifts and extra work for Valentine's day and you wanted to surprise him with a golden necklace. It resemblance him so much with the tiny golden bomb charm.

"by the way, where's Katsuki?" you turned around before bumping into an angry ash blonde. "tch. what are you doing with MY girlfriend." he angrily pointed at Izuku, before pulling you away as you waved, hoping he didn't listen to what you said or planned.

"WHY ARE YOU WITH THAT DAMN NERD." he yelled angrily in his room, making you feed tired. "DAMN NERD? HE'S MY FRIEND KAT." you sighed, pinching your nose bridge, you wanted to sleep. You opened his door and walked out, you could hear him yelling but you couldn't care less. dinner and sleep.

"dynamic duo is at it again." Denki smirked, getting whacked by Jirou. You smiled at Jirou bluntly, tiredness written all over your face. "DAMN Y/N." Katsuki yelled, running over to you. 
And carrying you up, you weakly look at him, he lets you down after he whispers to you, asking you to leave the nerd.

"thanks." you muttered, walking to the dining table. Your body was dragging you down. After eating dinner, you excused yourself to your room, counting how much money you've made. Considering your father is a pro hero, his money is enough for his medical bills. Now all you need was a few more shifts before buying down the golden charm for Katsuki.

[ after a few weeks ]

"Finally!" you cheered with the bag of golden bomb charm in your hand, putting it into the plastic bag before a huge truck went through you and people yelling 'villains' at the back, pointing at the zooming car.

"ahhhh. fuck this." you flew after the truck, your huge wings dragging your back a little and using your void hand to go through the truck and pulling the man out by returning your hand to normal. "A UA student?" the man turned to you. 

"yes." you calmly said, kicking him and locking him by the pole. "now if you don't mind me! I have a boyfriend to find." you kindly smiled to the rest, locking them by the pole. "you have a boyfriend?" one of the nicer looking ones said. "yeah." you had a curve on your lips thinking about it.

"bye!" you waved, flapping your wings to UA. You swapped into a nice dress, Katsuki invited you to a valentines dinner in an expensive sushi store. You were really excited and packed the charm in a cute pink-red box.

You made your way to the entrance, it looked very fancy and you quickly found the window area with Katsuki.

"kat!" you smiled, walking there with the box in your hands. You could see his face lightened as you sat down next to him. "happy valentines kat kat!" you handed him a box as he handed you yours. "happy valentines teddy bear." the food came one by one and soon, you were quickly full.

"you got me a gold necklace?" he stared at the charm. was he disappointed? "oh my fucking god, I love it so much." he smiled, wearing it. You were really happy he liked it and you opened his present.

"kat... what is this?" you looked at the tiny ring, it had small pearls on it and it was shimmering from time to time, it looked so unique. "well, I didn't get enough money for a diamond one... so I got a pea-"

you sent a hug across to him, "thank you so much!" you pecked him on the cheek. 

[back at the dorms, on the rooftop]

"happy valentines teddy bear." he smiled, laying down next to you on the roof, stargazing with you. The night was quiet and calm, bloated bellies laying next to each other. "happy valentines kat kat." you cuddled next to him. You could see a curve on his lips as he pecked your forehead, sending you butterflies.

"do you think we'd last forever?" you turned to the skies, "definitely, just like the stars." he smiled, stroking your hair/ hijab (if that makes sense). You quietly get closer to him, laying into his arms before closing your eyes.

"goodnight teddy bear."