19

a/n: the fact that I reached 212 views is insane! anyways thank you so, so much! 

Your POV

I woke up feeling slightly light headed and nauseous, it must be the pregnancy things. "princess, there is a dinner tonight. my parent's anniversary." Katsuki smiled, keeping something. "what's wrong, you look sick." he worriedly looks at me.

"it's the pregnancy things." I smiled, walking to the bathroom and puking. "Pregnancy thingsss!"

[during nighttime] 

You swapped onto the red satin dress Katsuki has prepared for you, adjusting your shoes and dress so it doesn't hurt. He helped you lift the small clips, trying to lift the skirt up a little so it doesn't weight too much.

"do you think it's a gir- *puking noises*. or boy?" you looked at Katsuki, rubbing the small baby bump. "I bet it's a girl." he smirked. "I bet it's a boy." you smiled, heading with him to the car.

"this is the hotel, maam and sir." the driver lowered his cap, something was off with this driver, very clearly he was acting weird. You didn't think too much of it, reaching the dinner place. "there's our table." katsuki smiled, pointing at the huge bunch of mafia's. 

"you didn't tell me so many mafia's are attending!" you whispered, smiling and waving. "I didn't?" he smirked, grabbing your ass. "stop it!" you whispered and sat next to him.

"you must be y/n, katsuki's woman." a silver-metal hair guy said, "We're from the monama's." he smiled, friendly. "I'm not his woman but yes, I'm y/n." you smiled, 'fuck men.' you thought. "I'm tetsutetsu!" he smiled, waving. you could hear bakugo's chuckle as you completed the sentence.

"isn't that our driver from before." you shook drunk katsuki. He and the others have took many drinks after dinner. Due to pregnancy stress, you would take a cigarette or two out. "katsuki, something weird's going on." you shook him harder as he continued to sleep. 

you smelt the glass, "t-this isn't wine isn't it." you sniffed harder, remembering your brother poisoning people with this exact smell. "you're going to be asleep for a long time aren't you." you turned around, most people were already asleep due to the poison.

'great.' you whined in your mind, flicking a cigarette out and started smoking while walking to the driver around. There was another exit there and it stank, it smelled like dead bodies and the poison.

'pretend to be drunk.' you thought, walking out a little dizzy. There were about 4, no up to 5 people at the back, they looked suspicious in their own ways.

One was a blonde crazy school girl.
One was a burnt black haired man.
One was a masked man, black and white.
One was in a scarecrow fit.
Lastly, one was a light blue haired boy with hands around him.

"well, well, well..."