11 + voting, please do!

No one's POV

Honestly, Bakugou finds you really cute and adorable as hell. He first thought that you were just some other insignificant extra but when he observed you for a bit more time, he was obsessed with you even more and he grew really fond of you. He likes to think what all he can do to that innocence of yours by just being under him and he dreams of corrupting you sweetly and passionately.

( P.S : smut punishment or normal cute warm punishment? I was thinking cute ones first :'D )

"EAT." Bakugo shoved a plate of food to you after he pulled you away from Midoriya. He brought a plate of food for you too. "no!" you giggled as he got frustrated. "D-did you smile?" his expression stiffen up in a good way and soften up in a cute way.

"I- I don't know." you curiously tilted your head to him. "you finally smiled." he got a warm and sincere smile. "o-okay!" he went in for a huge hug, shocking you a little. "but you still have to get your punishment." he smirked.

( pls vote for smut or nice cuddle and something like that! )

Just as he got closer to you, Kirishima knocked on the door. 

"business." a flick of his tongue and he went in for a kiss. mouth to mouth. "mhm-!!" you pushed away, trying to breathe. A string of saliva between the both of you. His mouth was warm and soft. "ew, get a room."

"you're in our room." bakugo turned to Kirishima who was grossed out. 

And he left. For 'business'. 

~∧,_,∧
(。•ω•。)つ━☆・*。
⊂  ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ    °。+ *'¨)
         .· '¸.·*'¨       daily dose of throwback

No one's POV

"pops!" you giggled, running to your grandpa. "come on KAIIIII!" you whined as he calmly walked over. "why didn't you use the umbrella?" your pops lifted you up in the rain. "cause kai was soooo slow!" you giggled as pops threw you in the sky and caught you. 

"because she was annoying." your brother flicked his tongue. "can we go now!" you whined, batting your brother an eye. "sure, let's go watch harry potter now." pops brought out an umbrella, covering the three of you.

" here's a small popcorn for the cutie!" the teenage boy sent you a bucket of popcorn as your brother angrily stared at the guy. "don't talk to my sister." he angrily scoffed, dragging you and pops into the cinema. the guy still lost.

"woah, kai. that is not one way to speak to people... right?" pops bent down to him as you ate the popcorn, watching drama. "tch... he was..." he stopped, nod his head and went along with you. 'he was sorta flirting.' kai murmured in his head, how innocent... before power gotten over him.

"KAI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" you yelled, returning from school. "W-WHAT DID YOU DO TO POPS..." you cried, running to the man laying down on the floor. He didn't even flinched, smiling. "he didn't listen to me... MY PLAN FOR THE YAZUKA'S TO BE GREAT AGAIN." he crazily laughed. "n-no... pops." your tears started streaming down your face. 

"a doctor! a doctor! I NEED SOMEONE IN HERE NOW." you cried, shouted, yelled, screamed. you immediately used your quirk to drag a few doctors here. "release." you release their souls as you quickly pant for air.

"p-please! help my pops...." you dropped on the floor. your brother looked down at you before you closed your eyes.

"pathetic..."