25

a/n: hey everyone who actually read this far! i just want you guys to know that I feel really happy and appreciated for the fact that i just hit 385 views! kinda crazy! except for that, I also just hit #56 angry out of 6.2k stories!! #10 teddybear out of 657 stories?! that's insane and many more <3 please do vote when you've completed a chapter <33 thank you and let's head on!

no one's POV

"hey princess?" you hear bakugo's voice over the phone. 
"kat." you calmly said, mixing the cookie dough with Mina.
"I'm err, heading out for business for a few days max, okay?" you knew what business.
"sure." you turned your head to Mina as she let a small chunk of cookie dough fly to the ceiling
"what are you doing now?" you chuckled a little.
"mixing cookie dough with Mina while the rest help me set up a small tea party!" you smiled.
"good to hear princess, I'll go now kay?"
"okay bye."
[call ended]

"so girls! how are the cookie doughs going?" the cookie dough fell on the marble kitchen table as Momo walked over with her brewed tea. "hehe, not so fine! but y/n is doing well!" she turned to you as you returned the phone to the countertop.

You giggled, grabbing the cookie dough and mixing it with vanilla ice cream just like the recipes.  "okay girls! the movie is on, are we ready?" Hagakure cheered, she turned over to the blanket fort and stacking the pillows up.

You completed a few movies before the girls left, sort of giving you a reminder that Hari was under the basement.

The metal door swung open, you could hear a few chains rustling about. "y/n~" he teased, his eyes looking at every movement you did, focusing on you. 

"open." you pushed the spoon to his mouth, slowly feeding him before turning to his scars and continued stitching the cuts. "tsk." you could hear him flick his tongue in pain. 

"where's bakugo." he turned around, looking at the metal door as he stung you with his hair. "fuck." you spat out as you slowly collapsed to the floor. "I heal quick y/n." he smirked, breaking free from the chains.

"h-how did you break free from the chains?" you looked at the metal chains, the ones he broke. "that wouldn't be fun now, would it." he squatted down to the floor, picking your chin up as he fixes his gaze just on you.

"what a pretty view..." he looked at your orbs and h/c, slowly pressing into your lips for a kiss. "!!" your eyes widened as he warm lips pressed into yours, his wild gaze scouted yours for a moment. He let go off you, giving you a small chance to breathe before pushing his lips back in. "being a brat is no cute y/n." he said, wiping off the blood from his tongue, "biting in kissing is no cute either." he chuckled, slamming the basement door close.

"w-what do you want to do..." you panted, slowly moving your heavy body towards the corner of the room, curling up into a ball and aware of Kaito's well being. "simply. make. you. mine." 

"katsuki will be back. soon." you turned to the door, "you'll fail." 

"now, now... don't be so down shall we y/n?"