33

Katsuki's POV

I could feel my eyebrows twitching at the thought of y/n and Kaito, the house was a mess with blood and a few bullets on the floor. My eyes shot to the door, the door knob was bugging me. Where is y/n. 

"we think we have intel on it." brain dead pikachu walked in with Jirou. "they're at the Chisaki's." he tapped his foot on the blood stained carpet. "She was hiding there." I pointed at the corner. Her smell lingered there.

My eyes darted around to the clipboard. "Well, let's go for a little heist shall we?" I smirked.

No one's POV

You sat up on a bed, a cold bloody bed. Kaito was still in your arms as Kai sat on the opposite. "dear sister." he closed the both of his hands together, watching the two of you. "Kai." you sternly said, wrapping Kaito closer to your chest. 

"so... the bastard gave you this...?" he turned closer and watched Kaito, scaring the little baby. "scaredy-cat." he poked his cheek. "So... I'm an uncle now and when were you planning to hide him from me?"

"forever." you wiped his cheek. "never to meet you, you fucking brat." you closed Kaito's ears. "idiotic. don't have your mother's brain now Kaito." he stared at Kaito's orbs, one had your e/c and one had Kai's honey gold orbs.

"you have an eye of mine." he looked at Kaito. "but your fa- the bastard's hair colour." he snapped back towards the chair. "he will ask about it one day y/n." Kai looked at you sternly. "and when he does, I'll tell him what you did."

"you won't. he will know once he starts getting in the experiments." he clapped his hands, very pleased with the way he worded it. "I'll kill you myself when you do." you growled at his remarks. You will kill him, experimenting on him as he slowly dies.

"where's the kind, soft y/n?" he touched your face with his rubber gloves.

"dead."

"I don't like this y/n." he scoffed, removing his hand from your face and looking at Kaito's scar. "Well, a lot don't. She's a lot easier to kill, this isn't." you smirked.

"cute." he opened the door, allowing someone to enter the room. She had short white hair, it looked like it was torn off. She had bruises on her face, very visible to be fair. Her horn grew shorter than ever and she looked like she was about to cry.

"oneesan...?" she ran to you. "Eri!" you rubbed her tears dried and kissing her softly on the cheek. "oh my fucking god, what did they do to you." you stroked her hair, she was thin, way too thin for a kid compared to Kaito. She was all skin and bones with a few plasters on her arms.

"who's this?" she pointed at the little baby. "this is Kaito... he is my... son." you turned Kaito to her. He touched Eri's palm with his tiny hands, giggling as Eri patted him. 

"get along with each other. No one will save you now, sister." he exited the room. 

I don't need help, I'm not any damsel in distress, bitch.