8

Katsuki's POV

y/n sat on the floor, she was still panting for air. Did I go too hard, no. I never go too hard, I taught her a perfect lesson for her place, her spot. She will be my queen, sitting next to me on my throne, on my empire. 

"Deku, bring her out to dinner." I turned to the window, I finally have what belonged to mine. "kachaan, can I suggest something?" great, now what does this brat wants, this idiot. "what." I flicked my tongue, my gaze on his orbs. How pathetic, how hesitant.

"she has a sister right, maybe she will prefer it when her sister's here, protected." he placed the stack of paper on my table. "she will stay for her sister." he smiled. that darn smile, and stay for her? SHE SHOULD STAY FOR ME. "it's just an idea kachaan." he smiled, skipping to the y/n who was waiting outside.

Deku's POV

"hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya!" I smiled at the h/c girl. "o-oh, I thought you were deku..." she chuckled nervously. "that's my nickname from kachaan!" I tried to sound welcoming, she could at least feel a little welcomed and happy right? It's the least I could do for this poor girl.

"thank you izuku." she smiled, there was something about her smile. Something mysterious and different about it, I think that was the reason kachaan liked her. she seems so innocent and calm, a little bubbly I might say. Too bad kachaan got her and todoroki-kun. 

poor yaoyorozu... she lost todoroki-kun right after he promised her a better life and to escape with her. "why was she crying? is it because of me?" y/n's voice toned down, it sounded like guilt, pain and sadness in all. but most importantly, her eyes looked miserable.

"n-no!" what do I say... it might be because of her todoroki-kun got killed but it's not her fault! "it's not your fault..." i smiled, a reasurring smile always brightens up people right? the way to the eating hall was quiet, did I do something wrong?

"thank you izuku-kun." she smiled, a blunt one.

your POV

I followed Izuku to the dining room, it looked very grand and expensive. Izuku led me to my seat, next to the bastard. damn it, when I get a sock I'm free. Yes, I just made a joke in my head. The only movies me, pops and kai watch was harry potter and some other sequels no one can remember. 

"so, you're y/n right!" the previously braindead guy smiled, "I'm Denki Kaminari!" he sounds nice. I nodded, he sounds very welcoming, nice to feel that. "I'm Ejirou Kirishima!" the red hair guy smiled. "shut up and start eating." the bastard said, clapping his palms as the servants got the food here. 

after dinner, izuku walked me to my room, he's really nice to be fair. "thank you for being nice to me." I smiled. his face got a little red but he quickly covered it as Bakugo walked over.