9

"DAMN NERD, IT'S MEETING TIME." Bakugo shouted, breaking the only moment you enjoyed. His hand mark still visible on your neck as you tried to cover it up. He smirked, bringing you in the room and forcefully pushing his lips on your neck, Midoriya nervously watching. 

"mhmp-!!" you pushed him away, hot tears streaming down your face. "I'll continue later." he smirked, wiping off his mouth and leaving with Midoriya, your tears still pouring as you curled up into a ball. 

Your POV

I woke up with a heavy hand wrapped around me, a sweet scent of caramel and sunshine brightly pouring on me. I looks beside me and saw Bakugo's two arms wrapped around me tightly, one under my hand and one around my waist.

His grip on my waist was heavy and hard to remove, I slowly push him off and slid away. I could hear him grumble something but I didn't really care about him. All I needed was to find Eri and get out of this hell hole.

I searched through his tables, his files before finding a piece of my info. Has this sicko been researching about me before he even met Overhaul. I could feel puke slowly sink in my mouth as I continued flipping through each and every single page. I could see his weird and psycho letters on the paper. 

I closed my mouth shut, trying not to whimper or cry. "so do you understand how much I love you dear y/n~" he sat on the bed, looking at me. "y-YOU SICKO." I shouted, I regretted it so much, why did I run.

"...sicko?" he let out a weird chuckle before pulling me by the waist. "no, no, no. don't you see how much i've done for you?" he smiled. He smirked again before kissing me on the neck, sucking harshly. "s-stop." I tried to speaked properly, accidentally letting out a small weird sound.

"you like that don't you." he smiled. "n..no!" I lied, it felt good. a weird kind of good. I didn't like feeling this.

"teasing you feels so good." he kissed me on the cheek, leaving the room. "I have some... business to deal with first my goddess." finally, a good chance to escape. "eri..." I muttered, going through everything.

"shit, shit, shit. how did this all go down hill. fucking bastard." I cried, collapsing down on the floor. I heard a small rumble from above, the vents! fucking finally.

I used the nightmare gas, spreading it through the vents, going through the doors were still too risky. I controlled the brown haired girl, Uraraka or something. I saw the small exit before my time was up. yes, yes!

I jumped through the vents, climbing as the nightmare gas kept spreading. "hopefully you all die from it." I whispered, leaving another more intense nightmare gas. I continued climbing.

"eri..."