44

a/n: so I deleted the prince bakugo story cause my head was out of inspo😍

No One's POV

"It's alright, it's alright." you carried Kaito in your arms, you couldn't believe your little baby was growing up so quickly. He woke up due to thunder and some lightning, crying loudly in his room. You rushed quickly with Bakugo still dragging his feet, he couldn't open his eyes before Kaito smacked his face.

"I have some business tomorrow...." he said, walking back to the room and falling asleep, Kaito sleeping in your arms and you decided to place him next to you. Katsuki tried to spoon you multiple times before noticing Kaito was in your arms, he let out a groan and hugged you, falling asleep.

- morning -

"so! you guys are getting married!" Mina clapped her hands happily and quickly, pinching Kaito's cheeks, Hagakure grabbing the batch of cookies for him. "mhm." you calmly said, "WELL! LET'S GET PLANNING!" she smiled, bringing out a notebook and writing down a huge bunch of ideas for you to circle. 

"oh... I don't know." you smiled, looking at all the ideas she prepared. "I like this one." you pointed at the white and gold one, it reminded you of that Disney princess movie Katsuki and Kaito secretly watched last, last night when you were 'asleep'. 

[ ding dong ]

"I'll get the door first." you woke up from the chair, Hagakure and Kaito on the couch watching Frozen and Mina watching you. Your eyes widened at the man in front of you, the man who dared to stand in front of you. 

"what are you doing here." you scoffed, making sure he wore a glove and wasn't too near you, the door wasn't too wide for him to enter. Your brother shot you an eye, then looked around the surroundings.

"aren't you going to welcome your brother in?" he smiled as you rolled your eyes, kicking his foot out from the door. "I lost my brother the day he almost murdered pops." you stared at him. 

"ironic isn't it." you pushed the door closer, leaving an inch to listen to him. "I'm here for the marriage between you and that bastard." he pointed at the ring. "I mean no harm, sister." his tone was stern and sly.

You pushed open the door, checking his body for weapons and tightening the gloves on his hand, "the counter." you calmly said, hurrying Mina to Kaito first. 

"well, what do you want." you said, eyes fixed on him as he turned to Kaito then back at you, Kaito turning to him with furrowed brows.

"feisty baby." he turned back to you, "I object the wedding from going on."

"you think you're in control?" you snickered at his foolishness, he had a slight displease at you talking back.

"you don't own me."

p.s: thank you so much for voting on this story! it almost hit 3000 views because of yall <333333

im trying to drop a new story ajskajkas